Reviews for Cinquefoil and ForgetMeNot
The Chaos Unit chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Nice story at first you had me in tears
Callmecrazy17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
It was good. I was a little confused before on the whole Serena and Rini relationship, but you cleared it up for me now. Thanks! Loved it! :)
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is fantastic. I am glad someone wrote this, poor girls.
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
that was very nice. there aren't many stories out there dealing with serena and rini's relationship. you handled it very well. i too vote for a sequel!

great work! :D
Princess Consuela bananahammock chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
very cute! please please do another one just about serena and dariens relationship!
moon chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Hey, this was really good. I like how you handled the mother-daughter relationship. You should write more sailormoon stories. I'd love to read a sequel dealing with serena and darien's relationship.
katrina chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
gosh, i loved this piece when you first posted it in your lj, and i adore it even more now. serena is someone i can relate with as written by you- you bring layers to her character. **
lillone chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
very well written piece and i hope to see more from you
fadingembers chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
This was really great. I don't think I've ever read a fic that so beautifully explained the strange relationship between Serena, Darien, and Rini like this, or Serena's frustration with knowing her history and future, but having to live in the present.

U rite gud.