Reviews for Severus' Lily
HorsemanOTA chapter 33 . 9/20
i see whats going on with petunia, was thinking i was jumping to conclusions lol. i hope it doesn't have to do with the delinquent friends that was mentioned though. interested to see how you handle that situation, looking forward to the next update eagerly.
Later Daze
Matyaska chapter 33 . 9/11
Oh noooo Severus is ill, I hope he will be fine. Update soon!
Palmakerekes chapter 33 . 9/9
Well done. Write more soon.
Puskas chapter 33 . 9/9
Great job. Lily has to be strong and love Severus!
Cukika chapter 33 . 9/9
A sad chapter, Severus is ill... update!
Macskamici chapter 33 . 9/9
I hope Severus will not lose Lily for Potter this time!
Lupinfarkas chapter 33 . 9/9
What Excellent chapter! .
Ananimous chapter 17 . 8/21
Very interesting idea, but too often seems to be too fluffy and too naive even for melodramatic plot. Heroes sometimes acting too good to be a real person. It is as if they hadn't got any fellings,any negative characteristics at all. It is like "everything will good and everyone will be happy". I understand that it is not very easy to discribe what a child or a simple schoolboy or schoolgirl would behave and fill like. It is really good plot, but it is started to become really annoying to read about that everyone will be just fine and happy like if they were smoking some weed. I am not saying it should be all dark and sad or deaths, but I feel like this fanfic needs a litlle bit more naturally behaving heroes. When I started reading it ( and you previes work) I was so happy to read something really interesting with good quality, something special. It started very well. But now this look like "little girls playing with dools" I have my best intentions in mind and keep going anyway.
Great chapter!..
Palmakerekes chapter 32 . 8/18
This is amazing chapter. Your writing so beautiful! .
Puskas chapter 32 . 8/18
Wonderful story! YOU ARE THE BEST!.
Matyaska chapter 32 . 8/18
It is such a marvelous story! Thank you!.
Macskamici chapter 32 . 8/17
Fantastic chapter…. I love it!
You are back finally! Good chapter!
Cukika chapter 32 . 8/17
Very good chapter I love it!