Reviews for Falling For You?
DancingStars45 chapter 24 . 2h
I confess I too am checking far too frequently for someone who has a job to get to.
Guest chapter 24 . 7h
I'm checking like every 10 min for the update. I can't wait, your story is so good.
Some Person chapter 24 . 7/17
Please update soon... I really need to know what happens next!
SlytherClawSasha chapter 24 . 7/14
What's Rose not gonna like?
TELL MEEEEE!
SunriseImagination chapter 24 . 7/12
AH! Just kiss already!
DancingStars45 chapter 24 . 7/12
My reaction to that last line was so dramatic I legitimately collapsed. Just ask my partner. I’m so in love with how you’ve written this chapter, particularly getting Scorpius’ perspective.
Also I’m kindof in love with the bar scene? That completely surprised me and I love it.
I think Rose’s reaction is perfect.
Also Hermione! I love her advice
Okay I love it all. Can’t wait for next week!
Ugh the cliffhanger is killing me. I'm pretty sure I can't wait a week for the next chapter. The tension is too much. Anyway, loved the chapter!
libbypotter chapter 24 . 7/11
I am enjoying Rose’s emotional journey even though I must admit I was worried how you were going to get to this point. You have balanced out the various emotions without cliches
Can’t wait for the next chapter
AMBERJANUS chapter 24 . 7/11
Beautiful... I can’t wait till next Wednesday to read the rest. Love this story very much...
ctrprincess chapter 24 . 7/11
You are killing me. But it's okay. Because I'm also enjoying it. I'm very curious at what Hermione is suggesting Rose do, but I guess I'll have to wait for next week! Hopefully Rose will get her ducks all in a row next week, and let Scorpius know how she feels!
DancingStars45 chapter 1 . 7/9
So I did read this when you first released it, but I’ve been so exhausted and busy this is the first moment I’ve been able to sit down and write a review coherent enough.
I’m heartbroken for Rose, the poor thing really has a lot of feelings to work through. I completely understand the time it’s taking to get there. And I’m so excited for Molly and Archie getting together! I’m so glad they both came to the decision to fight for their relationship. It’s so important and I feel like I can see them working through things now!
Looking forward to the next chapter and a vacation of my own
cjaben1 chapter 23 . 7/8
Loved it! Well still waiting for the Scorose part...come one Rose figure it out!

My favorite line was "Hey Mol" and then Archie just going for it...they are adorable and I love that Molly told him to come with her. I am glad they got back together. Excited for whatever comes next
The tension in these last few chapters is incredible. I’m so glad that Archie and Molly made up. All is right in the world! Except... that Rose and Scorpius aren’t together. At least it only took 24 hrs for Rose to realize what she already knew. So plz Rose, stop thinking about it and do something!
Can’t wait for the update!
Sonofasnitch chapter 23 . 7/6
Oh my god.
I can't stop crying (ps: happy years)
This so bloody amazing. And I feel rose's character on a personal level. I'm so like her yet so different. This fanfic is great.
RedGloriae chapter 23 . 7/7
You did it again! You made my heart raced soo fast during the letter scene and I kind of cried, a bit (a lot :p) when at the end of the letter. It was such a beautiful piece of writing and I can't wait for more. I'm also glad that you wrapped up Archie-Molly story and I love how everyone seemed to be the co-conspirator for this to happen. And finally, Rose and Scorpius subtle interactions and thoughts during the Archie-Molly exchange. I love it so much! Hurry up and update, pleaaaaseee.. I'm dying here waiting for a real Scorose interaction hehehe.. Well, I guess see you again on Thursday :D.

Best regards,