Reviews for Miserably Ecstatic
Miss. Hops chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Awwwj
Sae16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I don't get it... Well I am a guy maybe thats why I still don't get it. Lol I guess its good.
PinkyLemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Of course we want Peach Girl yaoi. I want Peach girl yaoi, at least...

"Of course you wouldn't. But keep standing there, looking so innocent, so naïve: like some fucking vestal virgin with no idea of what happens after you swap rings."

That's the best imagery...heh, heh...Very clever. Kiley and Toji...you're not the only one who's considered this...nope, nope...Me liked muchly.
Ms. Kinnikufan chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I like the rythm of this fic. Kairi works very well as bisexual.
Harlequin Light chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
-haha- No one was writing shounen-ai 'Peach Girl' fics, I was worried that I was the only one thinking about the possibility... -grin-

I'd love to read a fic with an actual pairing! -wink wink- (_~) -hahaha-

Anyway, this fic was lovely. Beautifully written, I loved it. Great job. -smile-
Monica chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
That was fantastic. So serious, yet so Kiley. :)
Vampire Louis chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Ah, nothing like unrequited love to top off a day. *chuckles* I really enjoyed this little fic a lot. Poor Kairi, I always feel bad for the boy. Keep up the works and all hale the Yoai-beast! _;
bloodraynebow chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Please, more, I beg you, more Kairi/Goro!
Sexiness-personified chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Hello, I enjoyed that very very very much. But you know what I'd like more than anything? Kairi/Goro. Goro NEEDS someone to get his mind off of Sae, someone to teach him that a pretty face doesn't make a pretty heart. Anyway, I love the way you wrote this in first person and it was all stream-of-conciousness. Anyway... I hope you do write Yaoi w/ Kiley. If it gets too steamy, you can always go to aff ( )
Cassie Metallium chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Omg, that was great! I LOVE YOUR FICS! Dude...I am so gonna go read more. I'm so glad someone finally put up yaoi in Peach Girl! THANK YOU!
goosey chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I like _ Short, but well written and Kairi's "voice" is very realistic. Write more, please? _
radishface chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Too short to be a fanfic, not the right context for a vignette... more of a monologue? Yeah, I'll settle for that.

I will say that this is good, could have been better, and that I hope you will reconsider writing Peach Girl slash, because I would love to read it. This Kairi/Toji pairing is convincing and very well done... a longer Kairi/Toji could win me over completely, and I'd love to see how you would carry it out.

- radishface
that is secret chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
*glomps* M, I always thought that there should be some good ol' shounen-ai in Peach Girl. . .

Me likes much.
shiseru chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Is this a one-shot? If it is, it's GREAT! Wow, wow, wow! Write a Kairi/Goro ficcie with a lil' Momo/Toji!

Pwease? :P

I like how you made a diff. kind of pairing. Continue writing! Nice fanfic!

:D