Reviews for Second Chances
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Brooding, I like it. Its a nice intro, her thoughts and behaviors. It almost sounds like a diary entry, which helps along the first person perspective.
no1inparticular chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
Just read it all. One question: WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THIS IN THE ANIME?

I absolutely ADORE Graham! His ending in the anime was SO UNFAIR ;-;

I ADORE your OC! She is SOOOO much better than her mom -_-;

This was beautifully written, and I am so happy you were able to create this!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 13 . 2/21/2008
Aww it's almost sad this beautiful story had to end but, as they say all good things must come to an end. Thanks for writing such a lovely story. Later!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 12 . 2/21/2008
Wow! All I can say is that this chapter is so amazing...
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 11 . 2/21/2008
Sorry! I would've reviewed this sooner but was giving me trouble. Anyhow, I loved this chapter and can't wait to read the next so now I'm off. Later!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
Nice! Bout time Graham gets some love!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Damn, you're good! Ha, I love it and on aside note I totally agree with you Rogue and Wolverine would make a good couple.
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
I'm sorry, I think might have misspelled Riya's name in that last review. Oh, I love her character and think you've done on this story and can't wait to read more. Bye!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
I figured it be Riyu and Graham since Tiara's married, I really couldn't seen her cheating on her husband. Plus, it's not hard to tell what with the way you have those two inter acting, and so beautifully too. I love Second Chances, and am proud to say that this is the first Shamanic Princess story I have read and reviewed.
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Sorry about how that review was kind of short, but I really didn't know what else to say. Anyway, I think you did a wonderful job this chapter and I can't wait to read more. So, later!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Wicked!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
You know, when I first saw the episods with Graham in them, I was really disappointed when he was taken out in the fight. So much so that I actually cry for him so, it's nice to see him back even if it is only a story. I love this chapter! Awesome job, later!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Damn, you are so amazing! This chapter is brilliant and I can't wait to read chapter three so now I'm off, later!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Nice, it was almost like watching the anime! You rally caught my interest and drew me right in. Later!
Ksiezniczka chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
no, no OVA! the epis are long. 2 have graham, but they're divided into halves. u saw 4 half epis. i would know: i have that dvd set