Reviews for How To Lose Your Dragon
Star1X chapter 21 . 9/20
Hmm. Have you considered having Danaerys learn Jons best friend is Sam Tarly? Son of the guy she burned alive?
mfkngst chapter 21 . 9/15
I love this story! I've read it a few times now, and each time it's as great as the last. I hope you write more, as I can wait to read the wedding and see how all the Starks interact together. Goisnluck wringing and I hope that things have been easier for you in Real life!
Seersha chapter 20 . 9/3
I miss this story so much, it's so great, and I hope you might be able to update soon.
Heeeeey, are you still there? I think I've reread this at least 5 times.
thatgirldreams chapter 21 . 8/2
Hope you finish this wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
Elysion1879 chapter 21 . 8/1
I hope you come back and continue this, I love this story.
Please come back! I am hoping from the my heart that this story is not abandoned.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 21 . 7/9
:-) :-) :-)
This is an amazing story! So light and fun and everything you could want! Can’t wait to see how you continue it!
Miss-Betta chapter 21 . 6/27
I love your writing. Please update soon :)
Hey~
Just wondering if you are still gonna update? Amazingly, im rather attach to this AU and would like to see how this goes ️️
ippon chapter 4 . 5/20
I really like this story, but I have to ask, would the phrase "programmed to kill" really fit into Westeros? That seams to "modern" to me (but I am no expert on language, I just dont know if that was used)
Evesandallthat chapter 21 . 5/3
Love this story so much! Stories with a thicker plot are great and all but I've really enjoyed how much you've centred around conversation and interaction between the characters in this one, namely Jon/Daenerys and Arya/Gendry but amongst the others as well. Will definitelybe reading your other stories as well now. And for the love of all things, please continue!
There is an excessive amount of nostril flaring in this story
This is such a nice story, I think I've reread it 4 times already :) Can't wait for the next chapter.