Reviews for How To Lose Your Dragon
Please come back! I am hoping from the my heart that this story is not abandoned.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 21 . 7/9
:-) :-) :-)
This is an amazing story! So light and fun and everything you could want! Can’t wait to see how you continue it!
Miss-Betta chapter 21 . 6/27
I love your writing. Please update soon :)
Hey~
Just wondering if you are still gonna update? Amazingly, im rather attach to this AU and would like to see how this goes ️️
ippon chapter 4 . 5/20
I really like this story, but I have to ask, would the phrase "programmed to kill" really fit into Westeros? That seams to "modern" to me (but I am no expert on language, I just dont know if that was used)
Evesandallthat chapter 21 . 5/3
Love this story so much! Stories with a thicker plot are great and all but I've really enjoyed how much you've centred around conversation and interaction between the characters in this one, namely Jon/Daenerys and Arya/Gendry but amongst the others as well. Will definitelybe reading your other stories as well now. And for the love of all things, please continue!
There is an excessive amount of nostril flaring in this story
This is such a nice story, I think I've reread it 4 times already :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Woodgie chapter 21 . 4/11
Fantastic story! Can't wait to read more! x
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 4/7
Good chapter, i'm interested to see how you have Drogon save Jon and the rest of the men. Keep up the great work!
Seersha chapter 21 . 4/7
I found this fic through a rec list and am so glad! It is one of the best Jon/Dany fics I've read. I love, love, love the way you have them interact, getting to know each other etc. I am eagerly awaiting your next update - please post soon if you can? Very well done, it's going on my favs list for sure!
GOTobsessed chapter 21 . 4/4
I found a link to this on the freefolk subreddit, started reading this afternoon, and couldn't stop (guess my taxes will get done tomorrow:/ ). I appreciate Jon's POV and love the relationship you've imagined for him and Rhaegal. I also appreciate your choice to give Bran some discretion! Thanks for writing.
Amberjoy9978 chapter 21 . 4/1
please update soon! love this!
Love love love!