Reviews for How To Lose Your Dragon
This is such a nice story, I think I've reread it 4 times already :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Woodgie chapter 21 . 4/11
Fantastic story! Can't wait to read more! x
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 4/7
Good chapter, i'm interested to see how you have Drogon save Jon and the rest of the men. Keep up the great work!
Seersha chapter 21 . 4/7
I found this fic through a rec list and am so glad! It is one of the best Jon/Dany fics I've read. I love, love, love the way you have them interact, getting to know each other etc. I am eagerly awaiting your next update - please post soon if you can? Very well done, it's going on my favs list for sure!
GOTobsessed chapter 21 . 4/4
I found a link to this on the freefolk subreddit, started reading this afternoon, and couldn't stop (guess my taxes will get done tomorrow:/ ). I appreciate Jon's POV and love the relationship you've imagined for him and Rhaegal. I also appreciate your choice to give Bran some discretion! Thanks for writing.
Amberjoy9978 chapter 21 . 4/1
please update soon! love this!
Love love love!
Staceyyyy chapter 21 . 3/20
I loveeee this story. Can't wait for your next chapter and the mentioned 'action' between our favourite couple :)
AllIdiotsMustDie chapter 15 . 3/9
Easily my fav chapter! I love how Jon acts with Gendry when he realises what Arya and Gendry did!
Reasonc chapter 21 . 2/21
Great story
zombiekins5948 chapter 21 . 2/19
Please update
Legolas's Fried Potato chapter 21 . 2/16
When they gonna bang? :P
ironspike68 chapter 21 . 2/12
Hopefully I've simply caught up to your writing and will be seeing new chapters soon. I've enjoyed the story very much, especially how you've incorporated some of the story line from the show itself.

Like you, I've not read the books but look forward to finishing this story.

Spike
AJ Granger chapter 21 . 2/9
Cool story. I like the build up and the changes from the show. You write well, and the characters fit with how they appear on the show.
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 21 . 2/6
This story is remarkable! You're doing a really fantastic job and I cannot wait to read more!