Reviews for Insect Outside
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2021
wow
Phantom Drake chapter 2 . 7/10/2021
Mmm...I like it. But I would not be against the same idea, but her actually going through the worm story instead of making everyone aware she is a goddess early on. Like just surviving, and acting like the daughter. And life going on like normal, but with the changes that having more power and brains. Kind of like the Varga fanfic. Just because she could take over the world, or deal with the biggest threats does not mean she had too.

Mmm...I suppose it does raise the question why she would not do so. But then a common goddess-idea is just because a deity can do something for humans does not mean they should. Or they never learn or figure things out their self. Does not mean she ignore things that happen in front of her, or that she wont step in if a bug spots some of the worse crimes happening...but then that could be good to confuse people when people are saved, but no one is sure by who or how.

Maybe that is not perfect, but I think it be interesting and workable.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
This was VERY different, but I liked it anyway. You made me cry, killing off Danny like that right after he'd decided NOT to off himself. Can't say I blame "Hive" for making Squealer always have lice for that.
Alehhandro chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Just binged it once again.
Still holding up to be a marvellous and short piece of how a god could have been born.
my work's done chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
short but cough got to get ready for my words ahem IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! AMAZING! A PLUS GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! JOB HAVE A FUN TIME DOING!...stuff cough now to wait an hour to be able to yell again
Mecharic chapter 2 . 2/13/2021
Well, this was very fun to read. It's always nice to see Cauldron on the receiving end, though I feel a little sorry for the various Shards that died because of Scion/Warrior Hub.

Ah well, QA will become a much more amazing Entity, I'm sure.
Ayla Kurosaki chapter 2 . 10/9/2020
This is very cool!
Marcus Rowland chapter 2 . 7/16/2020
Very nice - but I can't really see it needing much more. You've basically got Taylor as a benevolent god without much effective opposition, short of the Family turning up or some sort of existential disaster there can't be much more to say.
zigmas chapter 2 . 7/15/2020
It does raise a question that I used to ignore in older fanfics:
How does "Simone" DO it?
She doesn't seem to have biotinker powers, no?
Ghost Angel14 chapter 2 . 7/12/2020
Hm, same thing with Worm actually. I liked the first half but the second not so much. The whole multi-verse thing just seemed so out of place to me.

Overall though, I loved the first chapter. The atmosphere and tone was very well established.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 2 . 6/14/2020
You tell the most interesting and entertaining stories. Found this from your SV posting linking this story today.

Extremely enjoyable.
boyrich chapter 2 . 4/27/2020
Its always nice to find little gems like this. Great story.
Alehhandro chapter 2 . 2/25/2020
i actually lost count of the times i read this piece of art..

thought, i would thank you at least once for writing it.

this world has a curious gravity that drives me in. maybe a lifetime later i'll feel inspired enough to write a thing of my own that is slightly comparable to this...
maybe...
LizardTongue chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
I read this and was reminded of this: Lexx: The Dark Zone Stories
It can be found in IMDB . com
Ninja6345 chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
This is very cool. Very amusing. I hold you to blame for keeping me up at 4:30 in the morning. Your writing is just too damn good.