Reviews for Insect Outside
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 4/27
This was VERY different, but I liked it anyway. You made me cry, killing off Danny like that right after he'd decided NOT to off himself. Can't say I blame "Hive" for making Squealer always have lice for that.
Alehhandro chapter 1 . 4/1
Just binged it once again.
Still holding up to be a marvellous and short piece of how a god could have been born.
my work's done chapter 1 . 3/28
short but cough got to get ready for my words ahem IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! AMAZING! A PLUS GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! JOB HAVE A FUN TIME DOING!...stuff cough now to wait an hour to be able to yell again
Mecharic chapter 2 . 2/13
Well, this was very fun to read. It's always nice to see Cauldron on the receiving end, though I feel a little sorry for the various Shards that died because of Scion/Warrior Hub.

Ah well, QA will become a much more amazing Entity, I'm sure.
Ayla Kurosaki chapter 2 . 10/9/2020
This is very cool!
Marcus Rowland chapter 2 . 7/16/2020
Very nice - but I can't really see it needing much more. You've basically got Taylor as a benevolent god without much effective opposition, short of the Family turning up or some sort of existential disaster there can't be much more to say.
zigmas chapter 2 . 7/15/2020
It does raise a question that I used to ignore in older fanfics:
How does "Simone" DO it?
She doesn't seem to have biotinker powers, no?
Ghost Angel14 chapter 2 . 7/12/2020
Hm, same thing with Worm actually. I liked the first half but the second not so much. The whole multi-verse thing just seemed so out of place to me.

Overall though, I loved the first chapter. The atmosphere and tone was very well established.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 2 . 6/14/2020
You tell the most interesting and entertaining stories. Found this from your SV posting linking this story today.

Extremely enjoyable.
boyrich chapter 2 . 4/27/2020
Its always nice to find little gems like this. Great story.
Alehhandro chapter 2 . 2/25/2020
i actually lost count of the times i read this piece of art..

thought, i would thank you at least once for writing it.

this world has a curious gravity that drives me in. maybe a lifetime later i'll feel inspired enough to write a thing of my own that is slightly comparable to this...
maybe...
LizardTongue chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
I read this and was reminded of this: Lexx: The Dark Zone Stories
It can be found in IMDB . com
Ninja6345 chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
This is very cool. Very amusing. I hold you to blame for keeping me up at 4:30 in the morning. Your writing is just too damn good.
GuitarBOSS chapter 2 . 8/27/2019
I'm calling bullshit on Alexandria not reading the fine print on Hive's file. Her having a perfect memory is a pretty big part of her power. She never forgets anything she lays eyes on, and she'd definitely do more than just glance at the new S-class threat's file.
Sefera chapter 2 . 8/26/2019
Very good! I’m favoriting this!