Reviews for Insect Outside
Alehhandro chapter 2 . 2/25
i actually lost count of the times i read this piece of art..

thought, i would thank you at least once for writing it.

this world has a curious gravity that drives me in. maybe a lifetime later i'll feel inspired enough to write a thing of my own that is slightly comparable to this...
maybe...
LizardTongue chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
I read this and was reminded of this: Lexx: The Dark Zone Stories
It can be found in IMDB . com
Ninja6345 chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
This is very cool. Very amusing. I hold you to blame for keeping me up at 4:30 in the morning. Your writing is just too damn good.
GuitarBOSS chapter 2 . 8/27/2019
I'm calling bullshit on Alexandria not reading the fine print on Hive's file. Her having a perfect memory is a pretty big part of her power. She never forgets anything she lays eyes on, and she'd definitely do more than just glance at the new S-class threat's file.
Sefera chapter 2 . 8/26/2019
Very good! I’m favoriting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
she's a master 9 or above because of global control and a thinker 10 or above prob 11 minimum with a sub category of tinker 3 or 4 with a higher potential rating in the future and a stranger 1 and brute 3 minimum and a changer? if she even counts as one seeing as she cant turn back also author threat rating are a measure of who can deal with it the threat rating are treated as if the para human in question only has that one power like if taylor only had that stranger ability so it would be a srager 1 or 2
dragonnargus chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
Hey. I must agree with done other review. This story is awesome, and I certainly like it more than the other one. More realistic and believable.
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 1/14/2019
This is *so much better* than Taylor Varga! I hope you do eventually pick it up again, even if it's after that other fic concludes.
Prince Charon chapter 2 . 12/6/2018
Well, this is interesting. Sure, Taylor has become pretty overpowered, but in a plausible way, and it's handled nicely. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ReadR13 chapter 2 . 9/27/2018
Like it
Philodice chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
second read... still love it
ReindeerEmu chapter 2 . 6/30/2018
Damn this is really good stuff. I can even see a darker earlier version of Varga in it. I'd love to see more.
The-Black-Baron-1943 chapter 2 . 6/12/2018
I can see Amy joining Hive as part of her neural network by coping her mind into Hive's network.
holyscythe chapter 2 . 5/29/2018
it was a fast story but a good story, i like it,
this can be the end of this story or there can be more.
from a fan of taylor varga,
have a nice day,
it's so warm in my house so i feel pretty tired of the heat.
so sorry if im rambling.
erik chapter 2 . 5/18/2018
A well written story that was engrossing and entertaining.