Reviews for Resonance and Repetition
I think what is bothering me most is that Kurosaki calls him 'Kurama' and not 'Shuichi'. Which if Kurosaki does know Shuichi as Kurama when did they exchange that information? Plus I am curious to know who is calling Kurama and who is going to answer the phone the next time it rings? Please post soon.
Totidem Verbis chapter 5 . 9/3/2017
Ending with mystery?! A part of me, a very small part of me, wants to hate you for leaving me hanging. The vast majority of me wants to thank you for writing something so incredible, so, THANK YOU! I love the way you left it open-ended, so that the readers can make their own decisions about the Kurosaki-Kuronue question. (Which I'm still on the fence about, by the way.)

Thank you for taking the time to write this story. I'm glad this was my first Kurama/Kuronue(?) story, and I feel a little sorry for the story that follows it. Because this? This seems impossible to top. Especially because of the ending. Best ending ever.
Totidem Verbis chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
Wait, what?! They lost Kuronue's soul?! I won't lie, my first reaction was a quiet little gasp and then staring off into the distance. After that, I just couldn't stop giggling. Because I really love the idea of Kuronue just being a floating ball of a soul and then escaping Spirit World to go reincarnate himself because Spirit World let him slip through the cracks. I really hope that's what happened, because I love the idea of it. Even if Kurosaki turns out to not be Kuronue, I hope that sneaky bat still eluded Spirit World and is out there somewhere living it up.
Totidem Verbis chapter 3 . 9/3/2017
I was so upset when that phone started ringing, because I just knew that everything was going to be put on hold. Kurama is right though, it is better that they had to hit the pause button. Not for his reasons though. The anticipation just makes this amazing story even better, which I didn't think was possible because I am absolutely loving this story.

So, Kurama's pass code. I don't know if I want Kurosaki to really be Kuronue and he just knew the code, or if I want Kurosaki to be good own person who is just really good at hacking into people's phones. I like the idea of second chances and reincarnation, and the mystery is keeping me on the edge of my seat. Or, well, tightly holding my pillow.
Totidem Verbis chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
My favorite thing about this chapter is how observant Kurama is about everyone (and everything) around him, but he's oblivious about his own reactions to Kurosaki. The sprinkles of flashbacks are a close second for my favorite thing though, because I love the way you work them naturally into the storyline. Also, I'm a little bit in love with Kurosaki. Or Kuronue, whoever he turns out to be. He's just so shameless and smooth. And he can pull off a purple suit. What's not to love?
Totidem Verbis chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I know absolutely nothing about how businesses work, I have a degree in a soft science and feared math, but I am so excited for this story! I have never read a Kuronue fic, which is odd now that I'm thinking about it because I've always been intrigued by Kurama's partner after Yomi, so that adds to my excitement! I also love the way you write for Kurama. For me, he's the hardest of the main four to write for. The way you've written him seems perfectly natural. I can picture him moving and speaking, and I'm going to stop rambling now so I can read the next chapter!
NightJasmine10 chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
Very interesting premise. I was kind of expecting for Kurosaki to be revealed to be Kuronue before he and Kurama were to get down and dirty but no, I was pleasantly surprised by the ending. I like how it ended on an air of mystery. Is Kurosaki really Kuronue? Is he not? Was that Koenma calling Kurama about the news of what happened to Kuronue's soul? No idea. I love how this just keeps me guessing. Good job on this and I hope to see you participate in the next big bang.