Reviews for Thus Fell
Thornapple chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is wonderful and moving and I really, really love it. My favourite paragraph is the one which starts with 'All I see now is my banner...'; it feels like a punch to the stomach, especially when it's cut off suddenly.

I love it.
Ms Elaura chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow. This almost made me cry :( Good work
OnyxDrake chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Oh. Wow. This is great. I really liked it and you've managed a nice twist at the end. It's been ages since I've read The Silmarillion.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Oh, that's powerful. Very well done!
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
so sad. Beautiful!
Red Handed Jane chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
How could I never have reviewed this? I've read it time and time again and I enjoy it more every time. It's wonderful. It's sad. It's heart grasping. It's extremely good writing. (I can't even mention the memories...the happy ones made me saddest).
BanbieBunny chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Gutwrenching. Gutwrenching. Gutwrenching.
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
ain't nobody home chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Oh, this is brilliant. It's so well-written. The intensity of Fingon's memories coupled with the body parts is somehow haunting. Er, I'm a lousy reviewer, but yes, I really loved this.
kyesophina chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
This is really amazing. And you don't have to know a thing about the Silmarillion to appreciate it. One of your most powerful, I think.
Ielle chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I am offended that I did not find this before. ;P Good stuff, good stuff. Your Fingon is so eloquant during death. Ehehehe.
RavenLady chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
*Bursts into tears* This is one of the most heartbreaking fics I've ever read.
Venyatuima chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
No Fingon! Okay, I'll just go through and review all your lotr fics, lol, cos they're so good! ;) Did you find in the Silmarillion that every time you had a favourite elf, he'd go and get killed? Like Finrod and Fingolfin, and poor Maedhros got his hand cut off? Anyway, as I say again, great writing!
Aemilia Rose chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Do the tears on my face say enough?
Alida-Fruit chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Hey - shadow975 recommended this story so once I read it I thought - damn - this is good - so now I am here reviewing it, lol.

It loved the inner thoughts of your character as he dies. It was as if I was sucked into his life and lived it in fastforward mode. There veriety and contrast between some of his memories was startling and vivid. It was beautifully portrayed. Thanks for this inner glance into a complex mind.

Again, wondefully done.