Reviews for Thus Fell
Leafdragon117 chapter 1 . 9/15
...ow...here comes the tear...and there it goes. Oh and sobbing.
Thornapple chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is wonderful and moving and I really, really love it. My favourite paragraph is the one which starts with 'All I see now is my banner...'; it feels like a punch to the stomach, especially when it's cut off suddenly.

I love it.
Ms Elaura chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow. This almost made me cry :( Good work
OnyxDrake chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Oh. Wow. This is great. I really liked it and you've managed a nice twist at the end. It's been ages since I've read The Silmarillion.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Oh, that's powerful. Very well done!
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
so sad. Beautiful!
Red Handed Jane chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
How could I never have reviewed this? I've read it time and time again and I enjoy it more every time. It's wonderful. It's sad. It's heart grasping. It's extremely good writing. (I can't even mention the memories...the happy ones made me saddest).
sdgfsdfafgafgad chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Gutwrenching. Gutwrenching. Gutwrenching.
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Wow!
ain't nobody home chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Oh, this is brilliant. It's so well-written. The intensity of Fingon's memories coupled with the body parts is somehow haunting. Er, I'm a lousy reviewer, but yes, I really loved this.
kyesophina chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
This is really amazing. And you don't have to know a thing about the Silmarillion to appreciate it. One of your most powerful, I think.
Ielle chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I am offended that I did not find this before. ;P Good stuff, good stuff. Your Fingon is so eloquant during death. Ehehehe.
RavenLady chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
*Bursts into tears* This is one of the most heartbreaking fics I've ever read.
Venyatuima chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
No Fingon! Okay, I'll just go through and review all your lotr fics, lol, cos they're so good! ;) Did you find in the Silmarillion that every time you had a favourite elf, he'd go and get killed? Like Finrod and Fingolfin, and poor Maedhros got his hand cut off? Anyway, as I say again, great writing!
Aemilia Rose chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Do the tears on my face say enough?