Reviews for Breath of Fire
CloudNTifa4Ever chapter 13 . 11/30/2020
What a great story! I loved every bit of it! You did an excellent job, keeping it funny, interesting and exciting at every turn. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
meladi1 chapter 7 . 5/1/2020
In kinda curious. What happened to the Turks? Sure could have used some of the many explosives Reno and Rude was throwing around in the movie xD
meladi1 chapter 6 . 5/1/2020
Well... looking at the bright side of things, at least Jameson can't blame Cloud for attracting the monsters when he's not there.
Tayashia chapter 13 . 6/14/2018
Such a fantastic story! Characterization was amazing. It is not often that you find a light story like this one. It had me crying and laughing, a lot a laughter.
Tayashia chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
I love the lighter family stuff. it's really nice to see.
Tayashia chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
oh my... bwahahhaa this is going to be interesting!
cerulean1990 chapter 13 . 5/15/2018
I got here reading “beneath the mansion”. I was not dissapointed!
Your characterizations are great (minus a few questionable choices here and there, nothing major) and your knowledge of the game’s extensive lore is really good! Looking forward to reading your other stories and the ongoing ones, keep it coming
Sayaka M chapter 13 . 3/6/2018
Your portrayal of all the characters in this story was outstanding. I got emotionally invested in Denzel from the get-go, and it’s interesting how it ended with him not being “cured” of Jenova but has the capability of saying no to her influence. Great job on this, and I’ll look forward to your next story.
jh0.0 chapter 13 . 3/6/2018
I almost got a panic attack midway through the chapter, which ended up with me in a laughing fit. Clever way to finish off the story! Congratulations on finishing a great story, hope to see more from you in the future :)
DesiringPirates chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
This story was beautiful. I was so addicted from beginning to end. I loved how you ended it, with the question in the air about the geostigma kids and if Edge would really ever be repaired. I do hope you write a sequel, but if not, then I guess I just have to read whatever you come out with next!
Denebola Leo chapter 13 . 3/6/2018
Ah, it's complete but it feels open still in some way. A part of me wonders about the children still unknown, and Cloud and Denzel's relationship in regards to training the teen to resist Jenova.
DesiringPirates chapter 12 . 3/1/2018
more! this is fantastic!
jh0.0 chapter 12 . 2/17/2018
Wow... very real moment for Denzel. I can't put into words how much I loved the scene where Jason sacrificed himself. Although it is sad, it was something that Denzel had to experience eventually. Hats off to you, this chapter was absolutely incredible.
Denebola Leo chapter 12 . 2/17/2018
Very fun chapter to read, and how Denzel is learning to become mini Cloud. I guess the only issue is that the church is in sector 5, not sector 8, and fanfiction not alerting me with an email.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2018
The kid characters are kinda annoying if i'm honest with you, but the story ist still very well written.