Reviews for Breath of Fire
jh0.0 chapter 11 . 2/10/2018
Haha! I loved this chapter! Marlene pulling this strings so we can finally get that needed family talk/confrontation. So it looks like all the kids who had geostigma have some form of power related to the Jenova cells... Also, who knew Denzel was such a lady killer, lol! He's got Alicia firstly, and he's getting Lexi blushing at the end, lmao... I should stop rambling, good chapter :)
Denebola Leo chapter 11 . 2/9/2018
This was a fun chapter. From the puzzle pieces coming together to Cloud's helplessness, watching Denzel battle similar influences he had to shrug off years ago.
AnimeAngel111 chapter 10 . 1/30/2018
I'm loving this story! I can completely sympathize with Marlene's and Denzel's frustration when the adults try to downplay the actual issue and hide things from them to 'protect them'.

I also like Cloud in this one. Sure, he makes mistakes but I can see he loves them and is REALLY trying to do the right thing. He's also learning to not run away, even if Tifa needs to remind him that he's not alone in this. I really liked the fact that when he talked to Denzel about his behavior in the training room he focused on Denzel's feelings instead of just lecturing him on why that is unacceptable and the consequences had he actually killed Niko.

I didn't catch it right away but I quickly figured out that Lexi is the Moogle Girl. I am very curious to find out what's going on with Denzel and why Lexi acted the way she did since she didn't seem like the type to give in to peer pressure. I noticed that Marlene saw Denzel's eyes be green for less than the blink of an eye and with the Geostigma granting unique abilities to those who had it, or at least those two, I suppose it wouldn't be impossible for Seph to find other's to manipulate if it's even him. Could be something else entirely. Either way I'm looking forward to the answer when it comes.

I wonder where the monsters are coming from, especially since many aren't even native to the area. If they're not coming through the wall then another possibility is the ruins of Midgar but since this seems to be after Dirge of Cerberus (if it happened) I would've imagined them doing a thorough search to make sure there aren't anymore surprises waiting in the darkness. Well, I'm sure that whatever you have planned is going to be good.

The writing is good as well as the story and I'm looking forward to reading more. Can't wait!
jh0.0 chapter 10 . 1/27/2018
Wow, the ending was very emotional... Marlene can never catch a break :'( ... the part about the 'mysterious banging noises' had me laughing pretty hard though, so i guess it evens out. Good chapter! and as always, good luck on the next one!
KD14 chapter 10 . 1/27/2018
Another great update! Reminded me of that scene in Advent Children when Denzel is in the square and Tifa is trying to rescue him. When she lifts his head his eyes are green. Looking forward to the next one already!
jh0.0 chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
Denzel is acting really weird in this chapter, I think his stress and guilt is putting a huge burden on him... Is he right in his suspicions of Niko though? I can't wait to find out :D
jh0.0 chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions, and was absolutely enjoyable! The intensity and sadness at the near the beginning and middle sections, to the lightheartedness and humour at the end. I personally found the ending scene quite hilarious, lol! Keep up the awesome work
KD14 chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
It always brightens my day to get an update on your story! I love it. I love the easy relationship between Tifa and Cloud, I love the deep emotions and boardline supernatural goings on. I look forward to the next update, I really want to see how Denzel’s guilt comes out bless him.
Nexxus176 chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
*Waits impatiently*
kima chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
maravilloso capitulo! Me encanto! Me gusta tal como va. Es muy llamativo,la forma en que describes a denz y marlene. Y haces ver a cloud mas humano. En serio me gusta tu historia!
Amika-Kyou chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
I would love to read some darker stuff from you - I'm sure you would manage an interesting take on the Nibelheim story :-)

I really like how this story develops btw, I'm sure Cloud's issue with the fire materia will culminate into something very dramatic.
jh0.0 chapter 7 . 11/8/2017
I really love how Cloud was going to give up Fenrir for the Marlene and Tifa's sakes. Although he probably won't have to now that Vincent arrived, it's the conviction that counts. This scene really shows for me how you portrayed the change in Cloud's character. Excellent chapter, looking forward to the next one!
jh0.0 chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
I just found your story recently, and have been hooked by your writing! This is such a great story, from the overall plot, to the character development and narrative. You really deserve more recognition for such a great fiction... You have a new fan in me, keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
You have more passionate readers than you think! ;) Excitedly awaiting the next update.
akrishna chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
I enjoyed very much to see growth in Denzel's skills and relationship between him and Cloud. Fun in the water was my favorite part in this chapter. About the end of chapter.. Readers visiting your story in future won't have to wait long between chapter 6 and 7, but I follow your stories passionately, and the cliffhanger is painful for me (just my personal preference, call it pet peeve). Hope you release chapter 7 for this passionate reader soon. Love, K2.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »