Reviews for Breath of Fire
Amika-Kyou chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
Simply amazing! I love the detail and depth you put into every character. I'm really excited to see what happens next. Greetings from Germany :-)
akrishna chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
Wow 5.0! I eagerly wait for FF notification for your stories' updates.. I wish my phone's email app had a setting that sets off a blazing alarm when I get a FF notification about 'Breath of Fire', I don't have to wait until I go check my inbox manually. Reading your stories give me good feeling (except when I see character I like is suffering, but that is natural human response). There is so much depth in each character, including the newly added ones in this chapter. Thanks for introducing us to kindhearted Web, I wish his love Coral was still with him, my heart goes out for him... My mind involuntarily projects the scenes as I read, it's like I am watching a play. I am glad you sent the boys to make this delivery trip together.. each accidentally uncovering some extraordinary ability of the other character is nicely put. I am excited to see what happens with the boys on their way back, or what did the girls do when the boys were away.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2017
Wow. I don't know why I stumbled upon this only now but I already love it as much as I loved Broken Heart, Fractured Mind. The interations and perspectives of each member of this family gives the story a lot of depth. It almost feels like a continuation of your first fic what with Tifa and Cloud's relationship finally being clear and Denzel and Marlene all growing up and playing vital roles. Excited to see where you will take this. There are so few of good ff7 and Cloti fics nowadays that it's such a relief to read this.
akrishna chapter 4 . 9/18/2017
This is getting better and better. When you depicted mountain and woods, and all, I could totally visualize myself back in the woods in the northern part of the country I visited last fall. Your words are powerful!

I like how you presented Denzel's teenage hormonal behavior, made situations between him and Cloud a little dramatic, but ended with care and love.

Day 1 and 2 are fun and educational camping but when I see the end of Day 2 chapter, I can feel the fire, great job. My favorite part: Cloud can shoot the FIRE! Awesome!
Lina chapter 3 . 9/12/2017
I love Marlene so much, and I wanna kill those girls who did that to her! Jameson is so creepy and disgusting! Ugh...
Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Amazing story! I love how it brings out so much of the family dynamics without coming across as overly cheesy. This chapter was intense and I loved it. Digs so much more into the closeness between Cloud and Tifa, and the obvious love and care they share for their family. Though my heart does feel sore for poor Marlene :'( Please give her some real friends!
akrishna chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
I love how you have depicted kids growth in age, maturity and skills. And the intensity! Keep up the good work!
Junior BLD chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Wow! This chapter was so intense! Very good writing!
Junior BLD chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Wow! This is amazing!
rinoasangel chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Loving this so far!
Lina chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Wow! Can't wait for chapter 2! This is really interesting! :)
akrishna chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I love it! You have beautifully portrayed a family picture with ordinary people's emotions, and yet successfully expressed Cloud's and Tifa's above-average human capacities to be a family, an idol, and an encouraging coach. The suspense, Cloud swallowing materia, is thrilling. Thanks :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3