Reviews for Drawing the Darkness Out
PiratesLife4Me chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
ew...stinky-poo amanda writing a story? haha.. what a laugh! kee kee.. jk jk.. that was just to get you back for calling me a dork.. you the dork.! / but.. yeah its good story so far, but but but! me have one little request! Put this in: *Legolas loved one girl alone, that girl was Larien(means ashley in elvish). The Elven Hunter of Idril. She was swift and cunning, killing her enmies swift. Never leaving any alive. Legolas loved her with all he had, but, leaving her for the followship was hard for him. Leaving here back in Idril, seeing her face as she knew that he would be gone for many a year.* ahha yeah that .. but.. make it sounb better!

~LaRiEn
galadrielwannabe chapter 8 . 8/28/2003
Will you be writing a sequel explaining who the dying boy is? Will the Dark Man be involved in more concerning the fellowship?

Cindy
lilbee chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
MORE LEGOLAS! NOT ENOUGH LEGGY! I NEED MORE LEGGY! (Yes i am aware this is a Boromir story but I cant keep my Inner Demons quiet for much longer!)
Daughter of Olorin chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
You might want to go for a little more detail, something beyond "because all the group were on the ground knocked out." Talk about who did what and how they did. Thanks for posting another intriguing chapter!

Heartsings chapter 3 . 3/24/2003
I am getting confused with who is who, especially in this chapter. I still don't know exactly what's going on. Hopefully, your next chapters will be more clearly detailed.
Heartsings chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
Another exciting and interesting chapter. I look forward to your next chapter so that I may know who these people are and why they kidnapped Boromir.
Daughter of Olorin chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
You are doing nicely creating this new "world." I think that you're trying too much for humor with Merry and Pippin. When the characters speak, the language is a little too modern. This story is going great! Good chapter!

Daughter of Olorin chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Intriguing! Great moment of humor with Pippin. Personally, the horn probably should not be referred to as a trinket considering its importance and history. But anyhow, can't wait to read more. Thanks for posting!

Heartsings chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Oh, very nice - and very nicely written. It's wonderful to read a story without a spelling or grammatical error in every other sentence. Don't keep up in suspense for too long. :o)
shadow975 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Well, I'm curious to see what happens next - always on the lookout for Boromir fics. You could do with a little more dialogue, though, rather than just telling us what was said.

Of course, this could seriously mess up the fate of Middle-earth unless they get out of this mess quickly or there's some sort of time-space continuum shifting going on.

Will check back for updates.

(Oh - a comma problem: "The anger rose in Aragorn as, even he, heard Boromir's screams" should be "The anger rose in Aragorn as even he heard Boromir's screams." You don't need to set off "as even". It's a fairly good rule of thumb that if the sentence doesn't work without the thing you're putting commas around, don't put commas around it.)