Reviews for Reaching Out
xxcabalinaxx chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is beautiful and just brought me to tears.
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This was a very touching story. I saw the episode shortly after I read this the first time. The missing scene here fit perfectly. It was well-written and shows Jed's personality in a believable and real way. The idea that CJ had been sexually assaulted provides a credible reason for her strong opinions about the arms deal with Qumar. Once again, an excellent story.

Cynthia
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Good base. Might have taken out a step further before going back to the neatly manicured hands.
Charmed8620 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I just watched the Women of Qumar episode on the DVD last night, and this scene is exactly what was missing! I think that you did a very good job of fitting in all of the characters'past and present reactions to the situation.
LinZE chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
That was so incredable.

Maybe you could write more to this?

I certainly would read it.

Linz
Dee8 chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Wow. What a GREAT missing scene. That was just so well done!
JeeSun chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
very good! I really like how you used the phrase "CJ's gonna be cool with this, right?" in the beginning and then built the whole story on that single phrase. very well written!
Sirius7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Excellent work, that explains CJ's distress during that episode very well. Every woman would have been upset, but she had a much more noted reaction than Donna or Margaret and you've found a very logical explanation for it. Well done.
dayglo chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
This has long been one of my favorite stories. So glad to be able to read it again. Bravo!
kate chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Wow this was really good - intense, but really good!