Reviews for Origin of Rebellion
Mogor chapter 4 . 5/17
Update this story. Please.
Spectre6 chapter 4 . 5/17
This is better off in TCW category, it really has nothing to do with Rebels, especially since ahsoka is not a main character in the show. Also, thanks for your service.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 4 . 5/17
You work in the Navy?
I had no idea
Well if that’s the case then I hope you come home safe God bless you man and don’t worry about the story
You get to it when you get to it
Mogor chapter 3 . 4/11
Update this story. More chapters.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 3 . 2/26
Its good man
Just make sure its still good
Ironknight3307 chapter 3 . 2/26
Yesss! Please update some more chapter
ddkeac chapter 3 . 2/26
Great chapter
Please keep updating
Mogor chapter 1 . 2/17
When shall you writing a new chapter of this very good and amazing story? I been wating a looooooooooooooong time for you to write a new chapter and more. Please write please please please. A HUGE FAAN of yours stories.
CT7567Rules chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
the chapter was well worth the wait, but I will ask again does Ahsoka have her original Lightsabers, her first Lightsaber and Tarans Lightsaber, her first Lightsaber and Barriss's Lightsaber or two new ones completely and please tell me that Rex and several other clones like Jesse, Kix, Comet, Sinker, Boost, and Boil removed their inhibitor chips and will the Bad Batch appear fighting the empire later on? sorry if its a lot of questions, I just need to know so I won't be confused.
Mogor chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Please continue whit this story.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Great work on this chapter

I especially liked the parts where zipper was learning to walk I found it very adorable
Rodrigo Guinea chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Love the story man! Keep it up please, I want to know more about Zephyr.
Mogor chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Please when shall you write a new chapter of this very great story. Please update of this story. More chapters. Please.
hunterofmiracles chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
I was waiting for this! Update soon please!