Reviews for Origin of Rebellion
CT7567Rules chapter 2 . 11/12
the chapter was well worth the wait, but I will ask again does Ahsoka have her original Lightsabers, her first Lightsaber and Tarans Lightsaber, her first Lightsaber and Barriss's Lightsaber or two new ones completely and please tell me that Rex and several other clones like Jesse, Kix, Comet, Sinker, Boost, and Boil removed their inhibitor chips and will the Bad Batch appear fighting the empire later on? sorry if its a lot of questions, I just need to know so I won't be confused.
Mogor chapter 2 . 11/5
Please continue whit this story.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 2 . 11/5
Great work on this chapter

I especially liked the parts where zipper was learning to walk I found it very adorable
Rodrigo Guinea chapter 2 . 11/5
Love the story man! Keep it up please, I want to know more about Zephyr.
Darth Onixia chapter 1 . 10/29
Hope the little shit dies like his worthless father.
Mogor chapter 1 . 10/8
Please when shall you write a new chapter of this very great story. Please update of this story. More chapters. Please.
hunterofmiracles chapter 1 . 8/29
I was waiting for this! Update soon please!
Jari chapter 1 . 8/21
A good start new personalities of characters is a bit difficult to do but so far from my reading it was a good start to the story personally im going to look forward to when ahsoka will start teaching jim the basics of fighting and on top of that I am figers crossed for him locating( or receiving ) tarans lightsaber in future chapters. Anyway again nice start to the story and I look forward to reading more, hope school goes well for you and we see more of your work soon! (Friend of mine is in the navy he was super busy so I will keep this story bookmarked for your updates keep staying awesome!)
twerkforkids chapter 1 . 8/21
I'M HYPED AF
HayabusaDragonForce chapter 1 . 8/21
I also hope zephyr will be the next avatar, also can he have dual lightsabers then mixed together to saberstaffs. Also can his secondary lightsaber be a crossguard lightsaber because it look cool when kylo ren uses it?
CT7567Rules chapter 1 . 8/21
your stories have an excellent blend of Avatar and Star Wars. using bending against droids and stromtroopers nice. I have a strong feeling that Zephyr is going to be the new Avatar. I hope that Rex and several other clones have defected. does Ahsoka have her original Lightsabers or new ones?