Reviews for After Death Comes a Knocking
Katie MacAlpine chapter 18 . 6/25/2018
He didn't die? How is he alive? And lots of other questions that are pointless to ask. Please explain!
FairyRave chapter 17 . 6/15/2018
Holy heck! I found this story just to bookmark it during a roadtrip since it seems to have a decent reading length and an interesting premise. There really is not many Clint stories so I like it when authors write something from his perspective. It is simply new and different from the usual.

Anyways, this story got me on the edge of my seat with all the suspense. I actually cried by the end of this chapter because of the difficult choice Clint had to make. Especially since you really went and flushed out Pietro’s character. Overall, I look forward to read what you write next to this story.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 17 . 6/15/2018
Feeling much better. I am happy that the stone is out of Hydra's hands and Clint was able to set things back to the way they should have been and his family is alive!
A sequel? I don't want to think about what kind of trouble you will stir up there!
Roland's Blade chapter 17 . 6/15/2018
the feels
Katie MacAlpine chapter 16 . 6/8/2018
I'm getting over the flu and have no brain right now. I can't begin to guess what will happen next!
Katie MacAlpine chapter 15 . 5/30/2018
Let's hope Clint and Bucky got through to Steve and he's on the team.
AngelWings98 chapter 14 . 5/21/2018
Hiii I am so glad your kids are doing okay and it’s okay if you took a break from writing fanfics,we will be with you till the end of the line ;) and I really loved this chapter and I really can’t wait for the next chapter because I know it’s gonna be awesome no matter what.

Ps are you gonna bring some of the defenders?
Katie MacAlpine chapter 14 . 5/17/2018
Every chapter makes me wonder if Clint will ever get out of this mess. I am so glad he is not alone.
Shades of X chapter 13 . 5/9/2018
I absolutely love this story. The plot hust thickens more and more.
You capture the characters in a great way. Clint's aversion to magic. The team being sceptical about his plans. And yeah, Bucky!
I sure hope they're going to save Steve and Bruce... and their world...
I'm already looking forward to the next chapter!
Katie MacAlpine chapter 13 . 5/7/2018
Is pierce talking about the Time Stone? I thought Strange had that. If the team has been through this before, how do they out think Hydra? I will wait patiently for the next chapter.

My thoughts go out to you. I too have been having problems. Stay strong.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 12 . 3/15/2018
I don't know what to think. Does Clint really think he knows what to do next? Maybe HYDRA wants him to do that so they can get a lock in this reality and completely destroy the other 'our' reality.

You're working on a sequel? How can you top this? What else can happen?
Katie MacAlpine chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
If that was our Bucky, Clint would be dead. Bucky wouldn't spray bullets like that. He's a sniper. Steve is programmed just like Bucky? They could catch him and break the programming? That would be hard on Wanda, but we know that she would do it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 2/10/2018
First off, superb chapter my friend. Secondly, I am sooooo glad that you plan on writing Clint and the Avengers for a while to come. That news has totally made my year!

JUst loved this chapter. I'm so glad that Clint and the Twins along with Stephen are away from the Supreme Sorceress. For some reason, I don't like her or trust her very much. And with Clint having been out of it so much after she used her magic on him...well, let's just say she needs to stay away from my favorite archer from now on.

I don't know if I should be happy or not that Clint is back in NY thanks to Dr. Strange. Does that put him in much more danger now back to being around Hydra and those who could be double agents and out to hurt Clint?

And can I just say I am loving Pietro and the way you are writing him in this story. Makes me so upset that they killed him off in the Avengers movie, but hey, at least I can read him in your story and that so totally makes my day!

As for your family, I sure hope things are going better with Darius now that Early Intervention is coming to help.
Sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 2/5/2018
Just wanted to let you know that I am dealing with the flu right now, but hope to read your chapter soon. Will definitely let you know my thoughts on it when I am feeling better and get the chance to read it.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 10 . 1/31/2018
Well, I have finally caught up with the story. I'm not sure what to think about what's going on, but it's me and not the story. I will keep reading and let the story reveal itself as it goes. Thanks.