Reviews for Better Late Than Never
jahamai chapter 18 . 9/25
OMG, i loved the Last Part always and forever
Guest 44 chapter 18 . 9/23
OMG not again... please can’t you finish this..?
Loved the writing. But talk about getting to a
Climax and left hanging..: is there any chance
You could finish the story please...?
Thanks for you efforts so far..
Skyla71 chapter 18 . 9/21
So cool to see you update! I just want them to win and live happily ever after haha
It was pretty good, the way you wrote the trial works for me.
The last scene was pretty sweet. Always and forever.
Joy Lande chapter 18 . 9/19
Nice to see an update. Thank you, loved the chapter.
irene.hui.3576 chapter 18 . 9/19
Thank you for continuing to write klaroline stories. This chapter was great! Pls continue and cant wait for another one!
rebbecca1 chapter 18 . 9/16
Can't wait to read what happens next! This is putting me on the edge of my seat!
congrats on the novel BUT OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME THERE I GASPED LITERALLY GASPED OMFG please update soon
chillwithJyl chapter 18 . 9/15
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED! Thank you for this! My heart was pounding the entire time hahaha
hvmmingbirds chapter 18 . 9/15
ahh thank you thank you thank you for the update! i can't believe it ended before klaus's testimony but i can't wait for the next chapter!
OMG I was at the edge of my seat throughout this chapter! That was a tense courtroom scene phew!
I am so stoked to read the next part and see how you proceed with the situation.

I’m not sure how I feel about the Bonnie/Kol situation yet. Curious to see where you take this and Rebekah/Enzo too.

I also hope that by the end of all this Klaus and Caroline are still together. They seem to be at such a precarious time in their relationship. One wrong move and they could breakup, which I totally don’t want them to.
Honestly I just love all the the different relationships and dynamics that all the characters have with each other. Can’t wait to see where you take them all individually and in their respective relations with others.

Excited and nervous for the next part! :)
MagsSky chapter 18 . 9/14
Uhhhh! You can’t leave it there! Please update quick!
Oh please oh please update soon. I want to know what happens next. WOW! Great chapter! I could feel the drama coming through the words.
TwilightHybrid chapter 16 . 9/1
I knew Klaus was gonna catch it once he got in front of Elijah and Finn. But I believe Klaus knows what he's doing. He knew how manipulative his mother would've been had he come. I have a feeling during this trial a lot of mess will be revealed. I'm hoping during the trial Esther shows her true colors and show these people exactly what Klaus and his siblings were talking about. She's not good for Henrik, I think she wants him back to hold over Klaus head especially. Glad to see that Katherine is thinking about keeping the baby. I feel it will mellow both her and Elijah out. Give Elijah a chance at happiness along with his siblings been happy as well. Next chapter here I come!
Joy Lande chapter 17 . 6/21
Good chapter.
rebbecca1 chapter 17 . 6/18
So glad you've posted another chapter! This is one of my favorites.I love little Henrik. The zoo was great and I loved the Kennett.