Reviews for Unexpected family
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 5/31
This was a sweet story. Emma and Killian were great parents with so much love to share in spite of their own personal tragedies and loss. The children were adorable and loving and all they wanted was a mom and dad to love them. I thought the date planning by the children was especially sweet. And we understood why Emma and Killian didn't date sooner. There was too much to risk.

Thanks for writing, and thanks for the epilogue where they are together, with Mikey and a baby girl. That was wonderful.
paupaupi chapter 12 . 5/10
Aaww i love this family! They're all so cute :) Thank you for making this story.
paupaupi chapter 11 . 5/10
I like how the kids push them together, is cute how they all feel like a family. I'm glad Killian made the adoption official and that Emma stoped ruinning.
Celia Toma chapter 12 . 5/7
Thank you for your lovely story. Care to write a sequel With overprotective brothers?
BloodPotion chapter 12 . 5/7
Thank you for this story! I absolutely love it!
baratta.jennifer chapter 12 . 5/6
Great story
Great ending!
Zaxamali chapter 12 . 5/6
Aww loved the ending! And that little baby girl will be spoiled and adored and protected with those brothers of hers!
Alexa chapter 12 . 5/6
Sweet happy ending!
A True Oncer chapter 12 . 5/6
Aww! That gave me the feels! I loved it so much! I'm sad hat it's over, but that was the perfect ending! Amazing story!
I’m glad they made up. It was pretty easy too, i wish they would have thought about that sooner
Alexa chapter 11 . 4/30
Glad that they seem back on track now but still disappointed that Emma ran and shut him out for so long without talking to him?! I get it her ex was lying jerk but having bad time management is completely different.. at least it all worked ot in the end!
BloodPotion chapter 11 . 4/29
Awwww all of this is so cute!
Zaxamali chapter 11 . 4/29
aww i love how cute this story is!
A True Oncer chapter 11 . 4/29
Awesome chapter! I loved it so much! I'm so glad Emma and Killian are good now. And the next chapter is the last? No! I love this story!