Reviews for Unexpected family
Alexa chapter 6 . 10/13
Loving this story! Can't wait to read more!
paupaupi chapter 6 . 10/11
I like that they're taking things slow, but they want to try :)
A True Oncer chapter 6 . 10/11
Awesome chapter! I'm so happy they got their first date! I can't wait for the next chapter!
BloodPotion chapter 5 . 10/5
I love it! Amazing work!
I really want to know what happens next!
paupaupi chapter 5 . 10/4
Aaww this was really cute! I like how the kids talked with Killian and made a date for them, is nice that they want them together. I love how Emma is getting along with the boys :)
A True Oncer chapter 5 . 9/30
I loved this chapter! I thought it was so cute that Henry and Will tried to get Killian and Emma together.
A True Oncer chapter 4 . 9/21
I loved this chapter! I always like reading what people come up with characters past stories. They're always interesting. I'm so glad that Emma and Killian are taking a chance on a relationship.
paupaupi chapter 4 . 9/17
This is so cute! I love how Emma is bonding with Liam! And Emma and Killian kissed, and they are gonna try dating, that makes me happy :)
A True Oncer chapter 3 . 9/2
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
A True Oncer chapter 2 . 8/26
Awesome chapter! I loved it! I think that Henry is going to say something to Mary Margaret about Emma and Killian so then Mary Margaret are going to try to get Emma and Killian together. Or maybe they talk to Killian about it and get Killian to ask Emma out. I can't wait for the next chapter!
A True Oncer chapter 1 . 8/24
I loved it! It was awesome! Please, please, continue! I love that both Killian and Emma are thinking about the boys first and not their own feelings. It shows that they really care for their kids.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/22
like this much better.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/21
Love it! Please continue
spicysftblplayer chapter 1 . 8/21
great job. I absolutly love the start of it. I think this is a cute idea and something new which is awesome. cant wait for more updates.