Reviews for The Ascension Trilogy Book 2:Judgment Day
Chmia chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
I have class in ten minutes, but I can't stop reading! I've read a ridiculous amount of your fanfiction in the past week, because every single story has been so addicting. The cliffhangers are placed excellently and it really causes the story to move aggressively forward. By the way, Naru's Story was an excellent related side-story. Naru is neglected by many avenues (anime, manga, fanfiction, etc.) and I simply love it when an author gives her such meaningful and special attention.
Richforce chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
great job
Capri-chan chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
I find this chapter much more fascinating than I did before. After all, last time I read it, I had very little knowledge of Norse mythology. I probably thought Thor was the chief god.

I'm also glad that I can pronounce Freyja's name correctly. I pronounced it phonetically last time. I feel sorry for her though. My feelings are probably due to reading a web comic about Valkyries rather than your version of her.

I'm also assuming that this was only very lightly based on Norse mythology, because as far as I remember, it was the Aesir and...some other group that were always at war.

I wonder...was Loki an Ymirite or a Surt? I'd assume he'd be an Ymirite, because Freyja is. But if that whole Baldur mess happened the same way here, they may have banished him to Muspellheim or something...*likes Loki for some unknown reason* *figures reason has something to do with the above-mentioned web comic, where he appears as a stuffed animal with a butcher knife*

Fascinating, though...
Capri-chan chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
Can't log in, because of ff.n's stupid "one review per chapter" rule.

I both love and hate this chapter. Written so well. I want to cry for Naru. It just seems so sad that she had to die. I wish she could have lived.

Incidentally, because this was my second time reading, I wasn't so blinded by emotion. So, despite mourning Naru, I can't help but smile at the irony about her son. Yuki. Snow. I wonder, were you planning it, or did you just go through names until one sounded right? Or perhaps it was a bit of both.

Also, If I remember correctly, Umino is his surname, not his given one.
LadyBug chapter 12 . 1/5/2004
Oh, so sad! Naru, and her mom, and Usagi's parents! But so beautiful too!
Deep Serenity chapter 8 . 8/15/2003
ok, have a lot to say, 1st LOVING THE STORY, while I know they may be a little confused, how dare they treat her like that. I mean here is is FREEING everyone from the ice and they start acting crazy. I am suprised at Pluto and Neptune, Since she is now Serenity, I thought they would be the first ones bowing. That upset me a little, but a good story, gets the readers emotions going. And I do understand that it IS your story and the way YOU wanted things for whatever reason.
Deep Serenity chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Ok, now I did cry, so sad, !
Deep Serenity chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Almost got me crying again. Loved the update on Molly and how you tied everything together about her
Deep Sernity chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
you almost had me crying with the hospital scence with the kids!

Great work
Toby Danger chapter 12 . 5/26/2003
You are the man! (Unless of course, you are actually a woman) It is thanks to your engaging prose, excellent dialogue, and your skill at keepign everyone totally in character, you make Sailor Moon interesting! Please, keep this up!
TsukiNoBara chapter 12 . 5/24/2003
"and if a few eggs get broken along the way, then - - then that's the way the ball crumbles."

_ Good ol' Minako-chan. I love it when she does that. _

"Sounds like some of the guys I used to date,"

_ Heh. I'm starting to REALLY like Minako-chan. _

And thus, this part is brought to an end. I can't wait till the third one. _~

Ceila chapter 11 . 5/19/2003
Very nice! I wonder how Serenity will react to Neptune if she finds out though.
Karla chapter 11 . 5/17/2003
This is the best fic on the net!

I love it!

TsukiNoBara chapter 11 . 5/17/2003
"No doubt she will have some sort of protective barrier over the mouth of the cave," surmised Pluto.

*blinks* She?

"At times like this, I hate being a senshi!"

It's nice when you give the outers some emotion. They have personalities, yes, but they rarely show their feelings, even in the anime. Good work.

Ceila chapter 10 . 5/12/2003
SO much yet not enough! This jsut keeps getting better and better.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »