Reviews for Influence
Quaint chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Bravo.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Exactly like Shiori. Are you sure she didn't possess you when she wrote this?
sharnii chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
"We sat side by side and I watched her think about kissing me."

Wow I love this line.

What a wonderfully written story. Powerful, heady stuff. Very in-character for Shiori, which is so nice (and rare) to see.

I appreciate the wording throughout...Favorited. XD
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Dude, this is short, so very sweet and completely realistic. For as much as I love Juri,she really is a coward in many respects at her core. Anyway, I applaud you on probably the best Juri/Shiori fic I've read.
00unknown00 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Oh my god. I really love this one!

Wonderful, filled with tension, passion and so much hate x3 exactly like Shiori would behave in such a situation! This will get into my favourites **
A Memory Of Wings chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
That was utenagasmic! Beautifully written and increadiably in character. Adored it.
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Naraku chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This was well written and I loved it!
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
this was really good. I loved it!
Lokiador chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Very goodfanfiction, that captures well Shiori's and Juri's personalities.
Dr Hentai Haruka chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Nice li'l story you have there. I'm a big fan of JurixShiori. So, you most definetly got my likings. ;) Keep up with the awesome work. (Maybe a sequal to this fic? O:D)
Kadorienne chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Ha! Nice to see this side of that little git Shiori. And nice to see Juri finally getting some.
Alithea chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I like that. I like that an awful lot. Terribly so becuase it's a great vission of Juri and so very in character for both of them. For Shiori to realize that Juri has no power when it comes to her own desires. I wish it was longer but I think you said everything you wanted to. :)
Safarigirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Wow, good juri/shoiri story. I like how you captured each charater it was great. Shoiri is a character who i love and hate, you potrayed her quite well _
Shsway chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
The tighest sections in this piece are those that demonstrate the strength of the narrator, and the powers of human observation.

Your descriptions for the way Shiori feels and thinks as she's watching Jury, and testing her, are admirable. You convey that bitterness and swagger well. In writing about how she "knows" Jury wants to kiss her, you tap into how obvious it must seem to someone you are hoping to get close to, that you want to. It's not something one reads about often.

We love to hate Shiori. ;)

Well done!