Reviews for Frost 霜

This... I like this.

This is nice.

Congrats!
SuperReader3000 chapter 2 . 12/10/2021
This was delightful! The last short was my favorite!
Jazz 116 chapter 2 . 11/4/2021
Beautiful
masterTeddy chapter 2 . 8/25/2021
Amazing
suzuki.karin chapter 2 . 8/25/2021
lol, is she a shipper or what? That Kouri-san wkwk so, I suppose you won't continue and remained this way, well, it's satisfying so kudos for u
wolfviking chapter 1 . 8/25/2021
could you have it where she has a 5 child. that is if you want to make it more non canon.
Liltorgy chapter 2 . 8/22/2021
THE END OH MY GOD THE FUCKIMG END IM LAUGHING SO HARD OH MY GOD IM CRYING THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE IT SO MUCH

ALSO I ALMOST STARTED CRYING WITH OUR ANGSTY DRAMA FILLEDSALTY BLUE FIRE BRAT BUT GOOD LORD AM I HAPPY HOW IT ALL TURNED OUT OH MY GOSH. and I just really love the Dynamics you created between the family and it’s just so fitting

Thank you for taking time and writing this lovely piece I was thinking about it today and got SO excited to see an update and I loved every second of it! Again thank you so much for this!
RoselynFey chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
I absolutely love It Kohri, I suspected her matchmaking, but how she just went out and said it was absolutely priceless. This is the Todoroki family dynamic that should have been canon.
Suzukisuzu chapter 2 . 8/16/2021
I like it aww finish already?…gimme another one
Avatar.NIX chapter 2 . 8/16/2021
Ahhh~ I'm glad to see a second chapter for this! I had to re-read the first because it's been so long, but it's as funny as I remember it being! I love reincarnation and self-insert stories! And the fact that there were obvious changes to canon as well as some events staying the same makes it more interesting because of the butterfly effect. I really need to catch up to BNHA though because I didn't know who Geten was and had to look him up, lol. Also, all the love to Shinso~ and the addition of the mini's was great! My favorite was Present Mic just blurting out facts, lol, though Endeavor dealing with the kids and the Hawks teasing came real close too. All in all, thanks so much for the update and I hope you stay safe and happy irl!
1SL4ND3R chapter 2 . 8/16/2021
When I came around this fic nearly two years ago, I did not expect to find an update for it when I went through my favourites. I am so happy it did though cuz this is definitely one of my favourite oc mom BNHA fics, especially since there's not a lot of them. Even if it's formatted like blurbs, it's still very amusing to read. I love how much of a simp Enji is for his wife. It's hilarious how All Might interacts with her too. Such a starstruck kohai. The ending for this chapter though has be dying XD That was too funny. Poor Fuyumi and Touya though. They must feel mortified. Highboy believe Hawks would just feel a little bit of shock but overall smug, cuz Kohri finds him suitable to be her son-in-law.

It's interesting to read this Shouto's mindset on his quirk especially after witnessing his parents fight together. Cuz in canon he restricted himself, but here, Shouto's looking at all the possible outcomes with his quirk. Really goes to show how much one person can change the world. Though this is probably the end, if you're bored or have the time, it would be interesting to read a more in-depth version of this story. Of course if it's not your style then I understand. Thanks for the surprising update!
AIZIE-2U chapter 2 . 8/15/2021
OMFG I cant believe this was updated. ω

I always imagine so many 'what if's in this story and I never thought of this update especially with hawks lmao. I hope there's more of this and there is no need for rush at all, if I can wait for so long there is no problem hehe. This story is just precious and fluffy.