Reviews for Drowning is Too Late to Learn
paupaupi chapter 23 . 11/7
This was a great story and i had really enjoyed reading it, thanks for it
oncer4life11 chapter 22 . 11/3
great chapter. glad to know we get a epilogue and a few one shorts. cant wait for those.
Where are Mary Margaret and David’s kids? It’s impossible to imagine them without children.
melsbells91 chapter 21 . 11/1
I really needed some sweetness after all that angst. So glad that Killian is letting Emma back into his life. Looking forward to see how the love and heal together.
paupaupi chapter 21 . 10/31
Great chapter
oncer4life11 chapter 21 . 10/31
Great chapter.
paupaupi chapter 20 . 10/28
So sad that Liam died, I'm hurting for all of them, but this is really well writen.
AGH I AM NOT OK DAMMIT this story is so good but whyyyyyyyy D,:
oncer4life11 chapter 20 . 10/27
heartbreaking chapter... yes together they will get through it. can't wait for more.
OH MY GODDDDD HAJAIQJWJQ. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING IM BEING ATTACKED WTF HOW DARE U
Oh my god I'm legitimately crying my eyes out. You can't do that to them, no! Please dorm make me wait for ages to read the next chapter, I won't be able to think of anything else!
Is Emma going to be ok knowing they've were fighting probably over her and that caused the accident? Right after she asked Liam to talk to him for her? Will she blame herself? Will he blame her?
oncer4life11 chapter 19 . 10/24
No! This whole chapter was heart breaking, this poor family. Please update soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
FireRuby chapter 18 . 10/20
AMAZING story with my otp Captain Swan!
Loved Operation Pirate, and how you built a relationship between Henry and Killian and Liam 3
So cute, and I have to admit I'm hoping you'll include a wedding scene or epilogue or something where Henry calls him "dad". ;)
Very excited for the next chapters, especially now with the show biz problems!
Nugget chapter 17 . 10/17
Absolutely loving this story so far! Love everything about it. I actually find it pretty funny that you chose to have them watch Hot Fuzz cause I literally just watched that movie for the first time a couple nights ago.. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »