Reviews for Diary of Time
EdTheBeast chapter 42 . 4h
A very intriguing must read story. Very AU for the readers! I hate it not answering who was his prior wife!
jimmy.oz chapter 42 . 5/30
Well i feel like the time book actually failed in saving a lot of lives over all but not sure exactly since it might be less but no way will i count all of them. however will say this one had a lot of children's death since two classes were killed and poor luna.
jimmy.oz chapter 38 . 5/30
It seems to me the whole dairy of time was worthless since it pretty much just made things worse overall. Wont lie merely reading now to see how it ended ever since the time when the chamber of secret books showed up twice with him acting surprised. not a bad story overall though.
Jestrbob chapter 7 . 5/26
wow!
A reference to one of my favorite authors and semi-mentor. if he gives a review with any criticisms, take them to heart. His advice has helped my writing to the next level.

I am enjoying this story ( I am at chapter 7 ). I hope the rest is as entertaining.
Jestrbob
Specky Clarke chapter 33 . 5/3
You've just written that Dumbles is an Honourless shit, taking the exams and preventing re-sitting them in order to stop the Honour Duel.
sonotawriter chapter 42 . 4/30
Wow, long story, well done. I enjoyed it a lot. There were some parts I thought were very au, but it is fan fiction so yours to play in. Thanks for writing it.
Joshbbeer chapter 6 . 4/28
Your writings shit
Mastersgtjames chapter 17 . 4/15
REALLY UNHAPPY whenever a HP story ignores the obvious with the Goblet. Which is that either MC did not need to compete, as he personally did not knowingly or willingly enter. OR, That it is possible to enter others into MAGICALLY BINDING contracts without their knowledge or consent. In other words, you can enslave literally anyone.
Mastersgtjames chapter 15 . 4/15
But... Harry did not destroy the Diadem?
Mastersgtjames chapter 12 . 4/15
REALLY not good when stories just brush over major things. Like the Diadem being taken. MC should be ALL OVER THAT. When they procrastinate it just instantly kills stories.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 4/15
Aaaand dumbles steals the skins, likely kills Sally, and loots the place of any artifacts or hidden books.
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 4/15
Really clunky. Makes no sense his anger towards Hermione, with no suspicion towards Ron.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 4/15
First off... Why would Molly know that Pettigrew was the secret keeper?
Second, it feels like you are building towards having Harry be in a relationship with Ginny, maybe Hermione with Ron. Thats crap. In both the books and the movies, those relationships did not fit. Hermione would go well with Harry, But Ginny? Nope, she comes across as a very shallow individual. Nevermind the fact that the books and movies give the strong feeling that she love potioned harry like her mom did her dad.
The lack of Occlumency really makes no sense with how willing Dumbles is to violate the minds of others, especially harry. Same with Voldemort. So makes no sense for MC to be telling his friends any of his secrets, like that he is living alone.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 4/15
82nd headmaster... that doesn't sound right. The school has only existed for closing on 1000 years, and the average magical lives to be 100 or more...
Also, Hope MC learns Occlumency, otherwise, this story instantly fails at making any kind of believable sense. What with ALL the people who peek into the MC's and others minds.
Great chapter 42 . 4/12
This story has potential to be good, but it badly needs a proof reading and restructuring. There are several inconsistencies in the story, like Zabini dying at the end of 4th year, and then being alive on 5th year. Or when the discovery of Parsel books was. Also the character development is very flat. Literally Harry is TOO violent and impulsive from the beginning, which rings truth to the Grangers worries about abuse, and he has had no maturing and development. And his friends are too closed minded. If they have seen how many times adults/Ministry have failed Harry, they should have developed a little distrust as well. But most still cling to "Government will take care of it", which is weird.
Also, I remember in earlier chapters that McGonagall was visiting older Harry and talking about a Mr Crow, which it suddenly stop.
So, you need to restructure and polish the plot and characters. Looking forward to more!
1,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »