Reviews for Diary of Time
dhamann7878 chapter 30 . 9/15
Reading through this chapter and saw Zambini. thought he was killed in an earlier chapter
RipBudAce chapter 30 . 8/5
Two issues with this chapter:
1. Blaise was AKed by Moody in Chapter 25.
2. Harry also discovered Slytherin's library in a previous chapter after Sally died.

I do like the story, though, and just noticed these on a reread.
AmpLuna chapter 36 . 7/23
I can't believe how many times you made me cry in this story! I loved every bit of it!
Marcii Winters chapter 42 . 7/13
MAN, THAT WAS REALLY GOOD!
I'M SUPER SAD ABOUT THE DEATHS OF SOME OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS, BUT IT WAS AMAZING REGARDLESS!
Luna's death hit me FUCKIN HARD!
BUT YEAH, I HAD A LOT OF FUN READING THIS!
Eh, if Harry isn't going to get with Hermione, I'm outies. Cool story otherwise, though.
Won Won a chocolate frog thief? Neva... (I really don't like WonWon or GinGin)
This story bounces from partially-complete scene to partially-complete (and sometimes lightly incorrect) scene so much it's making me dizzy. And is Harry subtly grooming GinGinTheRabidFangurl into a future erm...whatever? Yuck.
(*May want to reconsider how the train ride is portrayed - it sounds like there's a huge traffic jam in front of Harry's compartment with everyone coming in at once and then the rest of the HOURS LONG JOURNEY never happened. Also, you may want to work on scene transitions, and while 'brevity' is great, exposition is even better.)
I don't mind TT stories wherein Harry goes back in time to rescue and raise himself (although the "how AdultHarry can interact with KidHarry w/o the world exploding" bit needs to be nicely and realistically explained given Hermione's absolute determination that "seeing yourself via time travel means everybody goes insane/world explodes/whatever") although it could feel a little squicky if not done right. The addition of RescuedSirius and ButtKickedRemus is always good.
I also really like the TTs wherein Harry goes back and rescues KidHarry by doing away with the Dursleys or whatever and somehow plot here gets someone else to raise KidHarry but doesn't raise him himself. Again, throwing some RescuedSirius/ButtKickedRemus is great. Toss in some "KidHarry meets KidHermione and the basis for a FUTURE romance - sorry, insta-love/insta-bonding just doesn't get it for me plus who wants 11 year old kids snogging? Gross! - and it's even better. Soz, total H/Hr shipper here - can't stand GinGinTheRabidPotionQueenFangurl (or her HowlerPotionQueenMolly mumster).
(And exactly why did Remus abandon Harry for all those years? Love reading the various reasons why - especially love when Albus is responsible for Remus unknowingly/unwillingly abandoning Harry. Best are the stories where Remus mentally tells Albus to go fuck himself and raises Harry in the non-mag world, but that's just me. Remus could be such a great character but no...he's gotta keep being Mr FurryTragedyMan! Come'on, Remus, grow a spine!)
The only thing I would like to have seen in this first chapter is Harry interacting a lot more with his descendants - love stories where ReallyOldHarry and ReallyOldHermione (if she's alive at that point) have slow, and sometimes fast-paced, days with their NowOldKids, NotQuiteSoOldGrandkids, YoungishGreatGrands, and YoungGreatGreatGrands. Love seeing that kind of time continuity in families since I never really had that in my own.

Great first chapter, btw. Love that OldHarry is giving KidHarry OPTIONS and CHOICES. (Wait, if Poppy really were a decent healer, why did she never give Harry corrective potions? Why let him continue suffering from all his abuse and old wounds? IS POPPY SECRETLY A NASTY OLD CUNT?)
rsroar1017 chapter 2 . 6/13
Eww the Weasleys you could have drop them along with bossy know it all
TheHandOfTheDarkness chapter 7 . 6/2
Not really that disrespectful... Actually yeah, and a very dislikeable character to boot.
jormander2012 chapter 30 . 5/31
great story honestly one of the more believable and better plotted out ones I've read where your not bogged down with a bunch of info that isnt ever relevant or necessary my only thoughts to improve would be the parts where you seem to forget previous actions in chapters like blaze zabini if I remember correctly a few chapters back he tried to kill harry then got an ak to the face plus finding slytherin secret chamber with dumbles and then again with su
mumphie chapter 41 . 5/30
I enjoyed your story, though it got quite dark near the end. I do wonder why Old Harry lost his ability to speak Parseltongue, but young Harry retained it. I liked the juxtaposition of reading what Old Harry was telling of his life and seeing what young Harry was going through at the time. I do wish the Lovegoods hadn't bought the farm, though. Good story. :)
mumphie chapter 23 . 5/30
Will Harry ever go look into Sally's den? Is there an egg? A library? Notes/manuscripts? A recipe for the best Treacle pie in history?
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 5/19
Time to get going, get ready, get even and get living!
1,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »