Reviews for Diary of Time
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 41 . 2/19/2022
Great story. Thanks for sharing!
CmeClearLee chapter 17 . 2/16/2022
Ok I tried but this story is just all over the place and your Harry is ass. Might be awesome with a rewrite
CmeClearLee chapter 9 . 2/15/2022
It started off pretty good but it gets kind of incoherent in places. I’m hoping it gets back on track.
SandyTheSandBoa chapter 29 . 2/11/2022
and here again... I thought he already went to the chamber behind the statue at the end of 4th year, and even translated part of one of the books for Hermione when he went to see her during the summer. you did the same thing when it came to Sirius and Dumbledore meeting Sally. They met her earlier in the story, but then when they went again, you made it seem like it was the first time.
SandyTheSandBoa chapter 29 . 2/11/2022
ummm... I've resisted your plot holes until now, and doubt you will come back to change a small detail of who smarts off to Draco. I feel it should say Theo was the one to call Draco out on his crass behavior, because I recall Blaise dying in Chapter 25 of your story (year 4 part 11 I think)... though, really, the attack during Sally's eulogy really seems more like a Theo thing to do since his father is confirmed as a death eater and could have easily been killed during the battle of Riddle Cemetery... idk... your story. maybe a future thing if you ever wanna go back and edit. (if you do, I'd be happy to beta.) Still a great story, and I fix plot holes in my own head as I go, but this one made me scratch my head, bookmark my spot and scroll back a few pages on my app. I'm gonna check out more of your author profile after I finish this one. I have 12 chapters to go. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. have a good one!
N. Bhatia chapter 1 . 2/5/2022
Bloody fucker useless story
SixFtWookie chapter 30 . 2/4/2022
I thought Blaise was killed by Moody after a failed attempt to kill Harry in the Great Hall last year. That was just a few chapters ago.
Saissa chapter 21 . 1/15/2022
I cannot beleive that Harry still has NOT worked out the name of the school he is enrolled in. Luna did and she is 6 weeks younger than Harry!

Cannot believe that Hermione also has not figured it out either! Or at least she has not said anything. She is supposed to be the brightest witch of her age? If she didnt get this then, she is NOT the brightest. Ergo, she is not very smart which actually makes her the DUMBEST witch of her age!

Sorry but Hermione's arrogant superior (almost pureblood) like attitude really grates on me.
Saissa chapter 9 . 1/15/2022
Sabrina Zabini?

That is some really WEIRD Alliteration!
Boread97 chapter 2 . 12/5/2021
I think, you should change the tag to humor. It's quite difficult to think that this fic is serious.
Absolution chapter 10 . 11/16/2021
This story and it’s errors are ALL over the place.
Harry is a moody, whiny little brat.
certain events happen “because plot”.
Fact checking errors.
Absurd characterisation.
Hard to follow what the fuck is going on.
No indication of scene change.

I really liked the premise of this story but it it’s all over the place.
Kai chapter 17 . 11/8/2021
Huh, what was that? Alastemius Croody turned Draco into a rodent, and suddenly they're talking about ferrets? Where does the ferret come from? Ferrets are mustelids, not rodents. Rats and squirrels and beavers and hamsters are rodents. Ferrets are carnivores and EAT those. Well, probably not beavers, they're quite big, ferrets are not.

Okay, smart arse mode off. But zoology is one of my pet topics...
Kai chapter 10 . 11/8/2021
Of course potions should be in the open. Since Snape didn't even mention safety gear, far less teach them to use it or even demand the students to protect themselves, it's to be expected that his dungeon doesn't even have simple ventilation charms. If the potions class is above ground you can at least open the windows, which is a massive improvement already.

But with sabotaged potions, monsters galore, death eaters and their master, and their murder plots, well it's astonishing that even one staff member is at least a bit concerned about the students' well-being.

Yeah, and sectumsempra shouldn't even be cast to defend yourself against a cruciatus attack by a death eater student. You, the victim, will just be punished with weeks of detentions while the criminal doesn't even get a single point subtracted, far less land in Azkaban until he's dead, like the law of the land demands.
bluetrash chapter 36 . 11/8/2021
Puerile power fantasy.
The reason Mrs Weasley acted the way she did was because Harry was “like her own”. In this she is nothing of the kind, and would not act the same. But she does, so Harry can feel powerful.
But Harry is never wrong, even when standing over the mother of one of his friends.
Done with this. Was fun for a while.
bluetrash chapter 29 . 11/8/2021
So, I like this story enough to binge 29 chapters. It’s fun. Take that for what you will and as my fist bit of feedback.
Here’s my second: Harry never fucks up. He never screws up at anything, and here’s why that’s a problem: it’s unrealistic, not at a fantasy world level, but at a character level. He’s a 15 year old boy. A significantly more confident, bold, and well mentored one, but his self respect is not tempered with any measure of grace. There’s no sense of “we all fuck up” because he never does. And so he is unforgiving, he is always right (especially when he’s not) and there are no consequences for this. He never gets got. (Caveat: the Hermoine plot, which has actual consequences, but somehow more for Hermoine than him).
I get this is a story about an old man sending advice to his younger self about how to avoid his fuck ups, but the end result should be Harry fucking up in new ways, while avoiding the old ones. As this stands, I don’t know where you leave Harry any room for development. In granting Harry infallibility, you’ve denied him a character arc of his own.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »