Reviews for Another Path
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 20 . 4h
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 10/13
cool
Ms Spooky1 chapter 6 . 10/13
Just thinking... I've read a lot of these twin fics where Tsuna's evil twin hates his guts. Some eventually got around to explaining it (disrupted harmonizing between the twins when one of them had their flames sealed, or they were under a Mist illusion), so I hope your Ienobu has a good reason for his actions, aside from jealousy and wanting all the attention. (Actually, he already has everything so what is there to be jealous about?)

Because this hatred is unreal. Most kids, no matter how selfish or envious, will even think about murdering anyone, much less their own twin! Maybe if he was actually Mafia, but he's still a civilian and unaware of that side of his life yet!

(As an aside, I hope all this bullying that seems to go on in Japanese comics and anime is just a trope, and that people don't really do this in real life. Hard to believe it can happen in a polite civilized society like Japan is supposed to be. It feels like most students lack empathy and are sociopaths/psychopaths! Sorry for the rant. No reflection on your fic. It's just something I want to get off my chest after reading so much bullying in fanfics lately.)

Another thing - every time Tsuna is sealed in other fics (and in canon), he ends up being (more) clumsier and (more) like a loser. I think most agree that Tsuna's dame-ness was due to getting his Sky flames sealed, right? So if he had friends before, he loses them after the sealing.

So how come this didn't happen to Ienobu after his flames were sealed? (This is also something I noticed in other twin fics, where if the other twin is sealed, it doesn't seem to adversely affect them).
Not fair!

And wow, Iemitsu is still his oblivious and blind self. But he's actually better than Nana in this fic. Can't believe Nana thinks it's OK to beat up Tsuna. Is she immune to his (should be active) Sky attraction? Actually, if Tsuna is not sealed and has access to his Sky Flames, shouldn't his Sky Attraction negate what his brother has done to his reputation somewhat? And if Ienobu's Sky flames are strong enough to influence people, well, he's SEALED, so Tsuna should still be winning!

Again, not fair!
Lavalilly chapter 20 . 10/12
wow you just laid a really big bomb
CrazyFanYaya chapter 20 . 10/10
i fall in love with this story
EmeraMist chapter 19 . 10/9
I know I'm late to this chapter, but i had been wondering where Byakuran ever since Hayato XD
Nemhain2009 chapter 20 . 10/6
Enjoying your story!
LordNemo chapter 20 . 10/6
My GOD I love this, I want, need more. THANK YOU for your great work!
EndlessChains chapter 20 . 10/3
A well done chapter. Nicely done with the load of information this chapter provided from Byanuran officially being a part timer and the Vendice coming by to relieve all charges from Mukuro, Ken, and Chikusa. It was amusing to read their reaction to it as well as the others as they stared in disbelief. Quite interesting that the Varia showed up asking for their services. It will be an interesting adventure when they do start working on the Varia mansion. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
twilightserius chapter 20 . 10/3
damn they let him sign the contract then threw out oh yeah we're the top assassin group variable bye the way, okay when can you start. Hehe so fun wonder who joins next
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 20 . 10/3
hohhoohoh vho excited to see xanxussss
Shiho-Akemi chapter 20 . 10/3
So Xanxus is not on the ice ?
hellfire45 chapter 20 . 10/3
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 20 . 10/3
hahahah xD
OnihumoExplosionsInc chapter 20 . 10/2
I'd like it to be another Arcobaleno. I'm thinking either Lal Mirch or Skull. Lal because she works for CEDEF and thus Vongola and could run into them at the Varia's home. Skull because, well, we know the least about him so he could be anywhere. And we don't know when he became a member of the Carcassa(?) so it's not outside the realm of reasoning.