Reviews for Another Path
shirokonyan chapter 19 . 8/18
Cedef...?
battle manga chapter 19 . 8/17
Squallo. Just for the kicks and to have someone to turn away.
Arronzz Gagss Growz chapter 19 . 8/13
when the new chapter out ?
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 19 . 8/12
Update soon please
Please up date soon
Common Trend chapter 1 . 8/7
Why do all these stories end up the same? Tsuna is always 'Dame', has no friends, and never defends himself. It shouldn't be possible to mistake skill for cheating for so long. You cant exactly cheat at physical skills, it's not like anybody sane would accuse a child of taking steroids. Teachers would eventually get a bit suspicious, or even to start simply ask the child to retake the test in their presence. Regardless of bullying, peer pressure, etc. It is still possible to find some form of friendship. Lastly(And I'm not far enough to tell, but seeing as you've followed every other trend) he always remains WEAK. I get not wanting to hurt others, much less family(regardless of how little the treat you like it), but their is a difference between not wanting to hurt others and being plain weak. So you don't want to hurt others? Then learn to defend, both yourself and others to spare them the pain you know to well. Or if you insist on your pointless stupidity, then toughen up and learn to to take your 'burden' silently, and hopefully with a lot less pain to your person. But TSUNA, Tsuna is all ways both weak and pathetic in these and i just cant see WHY?
ARASHY chapter 19 . 8/7
gracias por el capitulo y ojala sea mas largo y que aparezcan los arcobalenos
Update soon please :)
Great chapter 19 . 8/3
Oh my, a marshmallow suddenly popped up. And with him there... I only see chaos. Wonder how long it'll take for Tsuna to understand Byakuran's involvement in the Mafia. Oh well, Looking forward to more!
Tygreezy25 chapter 19 . 8/3
Update soon
cielo2796 chapter 19 . 8/2
This is a well done story. Nice work! Though are there pairings on this story? Wouldn't mind if there wasn't. Just curious. And quick question, are they straight? I'm confused about the guardian's reactions on mukuro. Were they jealous or simply worried? They reacted on the holding hands part so...
mairunette chapter 19 . 8/1
I'm hoping for Spanner (maybe even Naito's family though they're not based in Italy if I remember). It's kinda a bit too early for Yamamoto and the Sasagawa siblings because you would have no reason for them to move back to Japan if they did join while they are in Italy. Hmm... I'm also hoping for one of the Arcobaleno (biggest bet on Colonello for some reason)
Silentreader chapter 19 . 8/1
First of all, great story i really love it, good job!
Second, regarding who should appear next... ummm... another arcobaleno would be fun. Though I was wondering what happen if varia suddenly enter the story... then again we still didn't have yamamoto and ryohei so i hope they get introduced soon!
Sensibly Slytherin chapter 18 . 7/31
My Heart was fucking pounding the whole time! Damn that was intense