Reviews for Rising Phoenix
Makoyi-sik chapter 1 . 8/7
Honestly I absolutely love your stories! Doesn’t matter if it’s my 5th time rereading each one . You’re a really great author!
swagger chapter 23 . 6/18
nice\
Ivory Not chapter 31 . 5/26
I have to admit that I was not interested in this story after reading the initial summary and just happened upon this again while scrolling and perusing. No regrets there at all!
ShiaraS chapter 7 . 5/19
Is it weird that I kinda ship Blaise and Harry? #Blarry hahaha
Rosaepine chapter 31 . 5/13
Thank you. Your story is great and refreshing.
Saissa chapter 31 . 4/30
Wonderful story! Excellent writing! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
Kris chapter 31 . 4/20
It's nice to see Ron staying true to form, especially as an attitude shift towards a less jealous and prideful persona would be unlikely.
kimbclar chapter 31 . 4/7
Excellent
At that moment...

Ron realized...

That he really screwed up.
pwrmom2 chapter 31 . 3/10
Loved loved loved this
CNova chapter 31 . 2/19
This story was adorable! I loved Draco and Hermione together and the way that there were clearly set boundaries (for both pairings) as a way to separated the personal and business relationships at play. I've recently been into stories where Draco is a professional quidditch player and this was great!
reallyseaweed chapter 31 . 2/18
That's it. The end.
reallyseaweed chapter 26 . 2/18
Ohh my gosh. Ron will never change his view on Draco. And his mouth will never learn to shut.
Please don't do this to Ginny. She worked hard for this game, same way for Draco. I don't want this accident to prevent them to play the last game
reallyseaweed chapter 24 . 2/18
Ohh noo. Accident
reallyseaweed chapter 23 . 2/18
Yay, Hermione is moving in with Draco.
Now I feel bad for Ron, his quidditch caree is done now, will Harry give him another chance to be with the team?
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »