Reviews for Castle in the Sky
Crystalzap chapter 26 . 12/28/2020
This story took so many twists and turns, I just really wish Merlin and Arthur had gone back home together, it is their destiny after all to make Albion together, as Arthur pointed out.
Belbelanne chapter 26 . 11/7/2020
Hi, found your story a few days ago and absolutely love it. I laughed and cried it is a great piece of storytelling, if I didn't have to sleep, I would never have stoped reading.
Vivsien chapter 7 . 9/19/2020
holy shit, Arthur's fragile beliefs be damned, I'd make him sit down in that cave and LISTEN.
Indiana Jones 1935 chapter 26 . 9/17/2020
Fantastic story. Loved it very much.
Doclover chapter 26 . 9/2/2020
Great story would love to see a sequel to this.️
1983Sarah chapter 26 . 8/30/2020
Love this! Hope you do the epilogue and a sequel!
LiveLifeLikeMe chapter 26 . 8/24/2020
Wow! I just read this story in one sitting and it's now 2a.m. for me. This story had me at the edge of my seat. I was a twisted mess of emotions throughout it all - I went from amused, to angry, to heartbroken, to frustrated, to everything in between. Few stories have gotten such strong reactions from me! I mean, at times I wanted to hug Arthur and the knights while other times I simply wanted to strangle them - Merlin had his moments as well. Hahaha.

I had a particularly strong reaction to the beginning of this final scene, where you describe Arthur figuring out at long last that Merlin was struggling with depression. It truly tore my heart out. I have a close friend currently struggling with a trauma-induced depression relapse that her family unfortunately did not want to accept was back, they were kinda blinded by their desire to have her be "fixed", but she finally convinced her parents that she needed to go back to therapy (thank gosh, she's already feeling better). It's important not to shy away from addressing depression the way Arthur and the others apparently did with Merlin.

Anyway, I won't bore you with the details (all that to stay I appreciated how your wrote that scene and I really enjoyed your entire story) - the other main reason for my review was to say: I don't know if you're still considering writing an epilogue as an option, but I will still share my positive vote with you, just in case. A resounding yes from me for an epilogue. I would love to see a reunion scene of some sort. Or whatever it is you might be planning for an epilogue (even if a reunion is not included). You're writing had me entranced from start to finish and I'm certain any epilogue from you would be excellent.
K1975 chapter 26 . 8/20/2020
One of the most beautiful stories i have ever it! You made me cry, laugh and everything in between with your writing . I have to confess that i wanted Merlin and Arthur together at the end but i can understand why you would end like !
SparrowB chapter 26 . 8/20/2020
Not a bad story, but what happened to Gwaine?
N16 chapter 17 . 8/19/2020
I do love a humble Arthur who tries to understand. This chapter was just lovely.
N16 chapter 14 . 8/18/2020
Great chapter, but that last line in particular was fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
hey could you continue Pride of Ignorance?
mersan123 chapter 26 . 7/27/2020
Thank you Dynamic, I am beyond thrilled to see this story finished. Not what I expected, but then the whole story took twists that I was not thinking would happen. I never saw Merlins change into a Dragon, nor did I expect this to all end with a whole new generation of dragons either.
It all actually makes sense.
A little saddened that Merlin has not returned with Arthur but also glad. Merlin needs to live his own life. It is time. Arthur needs to stand up and be the Once and Future King. It is time.
Would love to see an epilogue but would be thrilled to see a sequel too.
Either way, a brilliant story (I took the time to read through the whole thing again). Many thanks Dynamic for a wonderful read.
MarlenSophie chapter 3 . 7/27/2020
great Story but it is stalagtites
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2020
I loved it as well. I would also like to read the epilogue if you have time. I will also keep a lookout for the sequel if you do end up writing it