Reviews for Castle in the Sky
Gingeraffealene chapter 26 . 7/25/2020
Glorious! So wonderful to see this story complete. It’s a very intricate story full of great ideas. Thanks for seeing it through. I would love to see an epilogue and a sequel...whatever you can give!
Thanks!
Zerac chapter 26 . 7/25/2020
Amazing story and a pleasure to read. Even if you toke a prolonged break, I do think the wait was well worth it. I would love to read a sequel, to see to everything that was started here unfold, an epilogue would not do it justice!
Of course that is easy for me to say, and it should be completely up to you whether it is actually something you want to do or not.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/23/2020
So excited! Thank you for continuing the story, it’s amazing!
Gingeraffealene chapter 25 . 7/20/2020
Woohoo! More dragons? This is great!
Toby Hamee 'Seer Hork-Bajir chapter 25 . 7/19/2020
God! I can't believe a new chapter of this story has appeared! I thought you had completely abandoned her. Wonderful! Simply wonderful, and totally epic! Arthur entering the volcano in search of Merlin and frightened by his destiny ... You never know what you have until you lose it. I loved it! I had to read it over and over to find that song or piece of music that fit the scene. I couldn't find her, but I know what has to be out there in my mind! Thanks for continuing, the wait was worth it. I look forward to the continuation !
Geo-Si26 chapter 24 . 2/4/2020
I need the rest! This is an incredible story! Please update!
KillgarraghForever chapter 24 . 8/11/2019
What?! You can't leave us on that! What happened to Merlin?
KillgarraghForever chapter 19 . 8/11/2019
PLEASE! Please heal him, DynamicDuo 911. You have the power to.
KillgarraghForever chapter 18 . 8/11/2019
Oh, come on! Merlin needs his magic back at SOME POINT!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/25/2019
Ohmymerlin24 chapter 24 . 6/11/2019
Omg this was literally the best Merlin fanfic I’ve ever read it has the perfect mixture of adventure sadness and happiness. The way you wrote everyone was so perfect. I love this so much your writing is amazing
Citruswyvern32 chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
please please please please please please please continue this story. it's beyond my words to describe how wondefilled and exquisite it is
Sapindetin chapter 24 . 3/21/2019
I didn't guess XD
Sapindetin chapter 24 . 3/21/2019
What? wait ...ow
Sapindetin chapter 15 . 3/19/2019
Ooooh I just get it how he will get back his magic
jajaja