Reviews for Castle in the Sky
Wow I'm in shocked
Sapindetin chapter 12 . 3/19/2019
I wanna cry
LaughUrHeartOut chapter 4 . 1/5/2019
lol I guess Gwaine AND the knights will be following Merlin through the forest.
LaughUrHeartOut chapter 3 . 1/5/2019
lol WILL Gwaine follow Merlin into the forest?
This is cool 3
Uniasus chapter 24 . 10/3/2018
*refreshes 3 times* i know there's another chapter somewhere! What a cliffhanger. And also, dragon Merlin? Who's more terrifying than Kilgarah? Yes, please!
1983Sarah chapter 24 . 9/25/2018
I always an happy to see this story updated! Loved this so much! Merlin as a dragon... Epic! And finally Arthur vows to return magic. So glad so much was explained here too. OMG though you've got a cliff hanger in what happened to Merlin. But... If he can change form i assume some fire and lava won't harm him.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 24 . 9/22/2018
what happened to Merlin? What will happen?
Shelob1944 chapter 24 . 9/22/2018
This really well written story just gets better and better. This last chapter held me spell bound. The descriptions were vivid - and wasn't it nice to see a much more pleasant Arthur.
Mersan123 chapter 24 . 9/20/2018
Sorry, just a quick note as I am traveling to say how I loved the chapter. Did not see MerlĂ­n turning into a dragon himself coming. How brilliant though.
Loved the whole thing.
Many thanks.
hypnotic Doll chapter 24 . 9/20/2018
Wait what!? Why the plot twist and they were finally getting along again TT
Gingeraffealene chapter 24 . 9/19/2018
Wow. I mean ..just.. Wow.
Redefining the word epic.
Absolutely love his dragon form! What a wild ride! Can't wait for the next installment. Thanks!
gaylelbf chapter 24 . 9/19/2018
Eagerly awaiting the next update!
gaylelbf chapter 24 . 9/19/2018
Wonderfully well written!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2018
oh my goooood why is this so good. i was so happy you started updating again. i am sorry this is such a short review, but thank you for writing this.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »