Reviews for Castle in the Sky
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 23 . 9/15/2018
His soul is crying for help. For he is Magic and the life of mother earth around them.
Toby Hamee 'Seer Hork-Bajir chapter 23 . 9/9/2018
This is one of the best stories of Magic Revealed that I have read. When I was seeking fanfics of Merlin of Friendship or Hurt/Confort, I didn't expect something like this, and now, I'm totally anxious for know the continuation.

A story so sad and cruel (it's cruel for the disappearance of Merlin's magic because of Arthur), but so interesting how he and the other Knights fight against the prejudice. I don't know how this story could end but hopefully will end with a happy ending or an ending full of hope.

Thank you!
Othelia chapter 23 . 9/7/2018
Just discovered this fic and have been reading this for the past day. Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Gingeraffealene chapter 23 . 9/6/2018
Finally! Progress! Yay Arthur! Way to start overcoming your pride and weakness! There's a glimmer of the great King peeking through!

One question: Return to the land of Avalon...or did you mean the land of Albion? Avalon is for those who've passed on, isn't it?

Super duper glad to see this update. This story is most definitely one of my most favorite fics! Thanks!
Mersan123 chapter 23 . 9/6/2018
What a beautiful chapter. Again so very sad - and moving. Just what will happen from here I really do not know.
Beautifully written. Thank you so, so much.
1983Sarah chapter 23 . 9/6/2018
Finally Arthur has a real break through! And maybe Merlin can get some actual healing for himself and Camelot.
Kumioko chapter 23 . 9/6/2018
Loved it! Can’t wait for next chapter! Missing Athiusa hope he’ll appear soon :) Update soon!
gaylelbf chapter 23 . 9/5/2018
Beautifully written story!
1983Sarah chapter 22 . 9/5/2018
So glad you updated! Every time you update it makes me so happy, this is one of my favorite fics and as soon as you post it I devour it...although I can't always review quickly. So know that there are people still reading and loving this fic!
gaylelbf chapter 22 . 9/3/2018
Love Arthur rubbing the feet of a sick child- humbling serving his people. Eagerly awaiting your next update.
gaylelbf chapter 20 . 9/3/2018
Wonderous unicorn!
gaylelbf chapter 17 . 9/3/2018
Beautifully written scene of MerlinArthur sleeping under Aithusa’s wings.
gaylelbf chapter 16 . 9/3/2018
Really like that you wrote a story where Merlin and Aithusa are bonded, as they should have been all along.
gaylelbf chapter 9 . 9/3/2018
Fascinating story!
Mersan123 chapter 22 . 9/1/2018
Another brilliant chapter. Can only post a quick review but needed to say thanks once again. Cannot day enough how I love this story.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »