Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gathering Storm
GinFan chapter 33 . 6/9/2013
Great story! To bad it was never finished. Perhaps one day you will return to it so that we all will finally know how this story ends.
Jimbocous chapter 32 . 11/19/2011
Pretty great pair of stories so far. Sorry that it seems to have been abandoned. Kinda feels like premature character death. Anyway, thanks for a great read so far!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 33 . 11/12/2011
oh dear. emotions run high
Mystamir chapter 33 . 4/12/2011
Right, nearly six years is quite long enough. Chop chop, let's make with the updates :)
OMGizzles chapter 33 . 12/30/2010
Ahmazing, but...where the hell is the Hatalina? Hm? xD
god of all chapter 33 . 8/14/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
cuteknight101 chapter 33 . 7/17/2010
hurry up and update please i love this story, wonder when they find out about the letters? is this going to be an angust fic?

DaBlueArmy chapter 33 . 12/14/2009
update this story because it is just fantastic take it off hold
DarkDanny chapter 33 . 6/29/2009
I find it very troublesome that you abandoned this story, especially when it was so well written, I suppose it must have dragged on longer then you expected.

I hope that one day you can continue this story. I look forward to an update on rootless tree as well.

King Asher142 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I can't believe you've abandoned this...I absolutely loved this story! You need to finish it- we can't keep hanging on with the cliff-hanger you left us. So come on and finish it already, if you would please.
bella chapter 33 . 1/11/2009
this story is amazing! i've been reading this and the firelight one for almost 2 days straight... but... abandoned? why?
David Fishwick chapter 33 . 10/4/2008
Cool and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
Jimbocous chapter 33 . 12/20/2006
This is really good, every bit as good as BBE. Hope someday you'll get back to it
Caitlyn Caro chapter 33 . 11/12/2006
Just read the entire two stories in the last day and a half - phew! Love the story and really hope that you're planning on finishing it (beg beg). I especially like the fact that Catalina isn't MaySue-y.

I found your stories after a rec from Old Crow.
knightsbridge chapter 33 . 9/4/2006
And yet another unfinished story...I figure 2 years and I dump it. I suppose from now on, I look for either completed stories or ones that have been at least been updated this YEAR