Reviews for Wait for the Moonrise
Superb. A well written, thoroughly developed, enjoyable read. This au has it all! Applause. Fantastic.
Wow!
I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you!
Res Ipsa chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
A very cute story! I really enjoyed it :)
Alexa chapter 10 . 11/5/2017
Wonderful story! Great ending. I enjoyed reading it!
melsbells91 chapter 10 . 11/1/2017
I’m so sad this is over! I’ve loved this story from the beginning and you never disappointed. Every chapter was thrilling and sweet and wonderful. I love how you ended this as well, the resolution and blending of everyone’s personalities and desires and reconciliations were all perfect. And an open bean trade to go between realms was wonderful, no one has to be sad or miss each other. This was truly the happiest ending. I’m gonna miss this fic, thank you for sharing. I look forward to the next adventure you take us on.
abeylin1982 chapter 10 . 10/30/2017
Wow, this was such a beautiful story! So sad to see it come to a close, and not so secretly hoping there are some deleted scenes/one-shots to follow in this world! This final chapter really did a good job of wrapping everything up, and I love how Storybrooke has become another part of the kingdom. Loved how Brennan Jones was handled, a much better story for that character than in canon! So much love for this story, thank you again for creating/sharing!
Srvagabond chapter 10 . 10/30/2017
That was an absolutely wonderful ending! I'm off to see if you've any more stories that I can read now :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Great start
Srvagabond chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
What a clever read! You're characters are incredibly well spoken; makes for a great story! Love it so far
Antipodes Ahoy chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
Lovely ending. Im going to miss this mid week treat.
llRedll chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
really loved this story, and the ending was just perfect
kristi83 chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
I really loved this story. It was a fantastic ending. I broke into the biggest smile at the last line. We'll done!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2017
Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Oshina chapter 10 . 10/25/2017
Thanks for taking us on that adventure with you! An epilogue would be awesome :)