Reviews for Wait for the Moonrise
melsbells91 chapter 9 . 10/20
Gah! So wonderful! I’m glad they made it back okay with Robin and Regina, it was super creepy with the townspeople eerily following them. Sad they couldn’t get Belle, I do hope they find a way to free everyone. How will they fight off the Dark One? How will Killian turn back into a human? Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Alexa chapter 9 . 10/20
OMG! Not nice to end wish a cliffhanger!
They should've made a break for it as soon as Emma got her memory back. Can't believe he turned Killian into a cat again!
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 10/19
What a way to end a chapter! The Dark One has found them. Who can stop him? Emma? Regina? Where are Emma's parents?

One more chapter and we will miss this story, though I will re-read it in full when I have time. It's been a lot of fun. This chapter had some surprises. All those Storybrooke people trying to stop them, looking for escaped mental patients was a little creepy. Where was Graham? I was glad Robin caught up to Regina, that was a nice point. Ursula tested Killian, didn't she? But she was at the meeting spot when they needed her and she will see her father again and that was very good.

Looking forward to the rescue and the reunion. And the end of the Dark One?
abeylin1982 chapter 9 . 10/19
Oh no, I am so sad that this story is coming to an end, I've absolutely LOVED how this has been developing! Very interesting cliff-hanger, can't wait to see how this impact the group, and if/how everything will impact Storybrooke itself. Love the Emma/Killian scenes, so hoping to see more of their loving interactions in the final chapter. Thank you again for continuing to update/share this amazing story!
paupaupi chapter 9 . 10/18
Yes! They're back in the Enchanted forest! Now, what a bad luck that Rumple were wainting for them.
Oshina chapter 9 . 10/18
Wow this is moving quick now! I am looking forward to the next update!
Polkie2 chapter 9 . 10/18
Wow, they really made great use of their last hours in this land without magic. So happy to see the fathers, Poseidon and Brennan, working together to help save them. I loved how Emma immediately knocked out the Dark One. Now what is going to happen? It is so exciting!
melsbells91 chapter 8 . 10/12
Oh gosh that was so emotional at the end there when Emma though she would lose Killian. That was awesome, really had me tearing up there but I’m so so glad that she finally got her memories back, and in the nick of time too. Love how Regina nonchalantly barges in on them and demands answers. Can’t wait to see how they make it back home and how they get everyone else back too. I wanna see them bust Belle out of there also, they can’t leave her behind! So very much looking forward to the next chapter!
Alexa chapter 8 . 10/12
Hallelujah! Emma finally got het memories back! Only to have Regina show up demanding answers! Hope they don't get too delayed getting to the beach to call Ursala!
ellegirlie77 chapter 8 . 10/12
Te he he awesome
This is the cutest story! And I don't even like cats.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 10/11
Oh my! When Emma regained her memories she brought back all the memories? That is completely unexpected and a fantastic story element. I really didn't expect it. I was too busy being worried about the end of time for Killian and too busy being sad that they were about to be separated again. That was heartbreaking no matter which choice he made, or decision they made together. To remain as a cat in order to be with Emma or to leave and possibly try to return to her again. No means to communicate between realms. That is a terrible, difficult decision.

Which they don't have to make now because of true love's kiss. Wonderful! What will Regina think? What will she do? Who else remembers? Looking forward to finding out.
paupaupi chapter 8 . 10/11
This is so good
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 10/11
Emma is getting her memories back and it's incredibly exciting. Though I worry about Rumple having a way to observe the people he sent to the land without magic and again interfering if Emma remembers. I worry about how she and Killian can return to their realm. Then there is the worry about the months Killian has left.

This was a wonderful chapter. Belle is so sweet and confused but she has more memories and that has to help Emma. Regina was too convinced of her life, that's Regina though, confident and never the type to doubt herself. Can Graham help? Who is he dating at the hospital?

The relationship between Emma and Killian is already filled with love and trust. Killian loves this Emma as much as he loved princess Emma. Emma is falling in love with Killian and believes her memories of loving him are true and real. This is so important! They need that trust if they are going to go home. It's been wonderful to read. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Polkie2 chapter 8 . 10/11
Whew! I was really worried that wouldn't make the deadline! The next chapters should be really, really interesting as they all get their memories back and they figure out what happened.