Reviews for Journey of a Thousand Miles
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
I love the pairing Trowa and Quatre! I love the pairing Treiz and Milliardo/Zechs even more though! Treiz and Milliardo/Zechs is my all time favorite pairing!

I loved this story so much!
LadyMorgue chapter 25 . 3/23/2010
This is probably an old fic by now- but I just stumbled across it looking for something good to read. It took me 3 days- between work, where I have no internet- and I spent most of the time I wasn't reading wondering what would happen next. Thats the kind of story I love, one I just cant get out of my head, this was definatelt one of my favourite fics. :D
ChiByakko chapter 25 . 10/18/2004
After completely running out of fanfics to read in my current usual anime genres, I returned to the Gundam Wing archive, and found this. I must say, I am pleasantly surprised that the first fic that caught my eye was this impressive. The pacing was wonderful, putting enough detail into important moments to give very vivid images, while never slowing down enough to loose my interest. Perfectly balanced.

I also must say, It ended wonderfully. It's nice to see a fic that made it to completion, and wasn't written past where it should have been completed. The ending fell at the perfect moment, and left me with a happy and complete feeling. Yes. a good ending indeed. _

I also liked the way you usued Quatre's perspective. It gave the story a wonderfully personal feel.

All in all, this was a very pleasant read. I enjoyed it very much. _
Demonio Espanol chapter 25 . 3/15/2004
i absolutely love this! _ its so great beter than mine! be expecting me to read more of you stories, k? well gtg before my bro comes and takes his frustration out on me! *runs*
Lora Helen chapter 25 . 3/10/2004
Well, i must say that i am very glad you did finish this story, it has been a simply fantastic read, truely wonderful!
I am sorry i have been slow with my reviewing these last fow chapters, but i only read them today.
I think you ended the story in an utterly perfect fashion, I loved Quatre's last line!
Once more i offer sincerest commendations on this fantastic story!
All the best and hopeing to hear more from you
Lora Helen
Harakiri chapter 25 . 3/9/2004
NO! That CAN'T be all of it! *sob* I mean, it is a very wonderful story, one of my all-time favorites, but...but...WAH! It's not supposed to end so soon! *sniffle* But...it was a really good ending, so I'm still happy. Kudos to you, great one! *slaps a gold star on your forehead* XD
Hotaru7 chapter 25 . 3/5/2004
EXCELLENT FANFIC! I'm sorry to see it end, but you had a great ending! The story throught had very well developed plot and characterization. It was nice and effective to have it in first person Quatre's POV also. GREAT JOB! I look forward to more fanfics relating to this one.
Awesome job once again,
Hotaru
Jeffrhyss chapter 25 . 3/4/2004
but what about Wufei? o_O
Nashi chapter 25 . 3/4/2004
That was simply amazing. A very beautiful story. Your writing style is truly one to be appreciated. I throughly enjoyed the story. Great work.
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 25 . 3/4/2004
wow, I really loved this fic of yours, it is definitly one of my fav's - I just wish it wasn't over ):
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 24 . 3/4/2004
hee, so both Treize n Quatre get to hold their loves in bed, hee, i loved this chapter
Lilly chapter 25 . 3/4/2004
It had a cute ending. I wish you would of said a little bit more about quatre and trowa but then agian it was kind of cool how quatre said they're certain things gentllman never say.
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 22 . 3/4/2004
o my gosh!what happened to trieze?
and is he out o his mind for invitin that baron to stay for tea?
o my o my
criminal wreckchords chapter 25 . 3/4/2004
i'm a 1xr, 3x4 fan myself, and i stumbled across this around chapter 8. i'm sorry i haven't reviewed before now-i tend to be horrible about it.
but since this is the last chapter, i wanted to say how much i enjoyed your fic. it was touching, charming, and romantic, and i enjoyed it very much. all of the characters showed their dynamic personalities through their interactions with one another, and you portrayed them incredibly well.
good job, and thanks for finsihing!
Horisont chapter 25 . 3/3/2004
Simple beautiful! I bow to your writing exellence.