Reviews for Awakenings
NICE.
SardonyxRosetta chapter 5 . 4/22
*high-pitched screaming*
SardonyxRosetta chapter 4 . 4/22
well that's a fucking cliffhanger right there, good thing theres anOTHER CHAPTER
SardonyxRosetta chapter 2 . 4/22
YAAAAAAAS
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 4/22
DREAM TROPE DREAM TROPE YES I LOVE ITTTTTTT
R3iga1004 chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
kyaaa ita lovelykenkao is the best
irs good to see that megumi and yahiko being so open
I love tokio help kaoru wink* wink
nyanya even saito give a hint to kensin but he didnt get it
tq for your hard work
moonstar31548 chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
I enjoyed reading about Kaoru and Kenshin's dreams. Those were some very steamy dreams. Good thing Kenshin decided to move on and be happy. I'm glad that their dreams became a reality. It's been awhile since I read a Rurouni Kenshin fanfiction. I'm glad that I found your story. It was an amazing story.
moonstar31548 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Wow! That was some dream! Kaoru and Kenshin are hiding how they feel. They should hurry up and make that dream a reality. Look forward to reading the next chapter.
Pinay Tiger chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
I remember this fic from many years ago! Loved it then and love it even more now! Thanks for bringing this timmy attention again.
midnight.candy chapter 7 . 8/29/2017
I enjoyed reading this story so much, I managed to read it all in one sitting! I was up until about 1 am but worth it lol.

It's funny and frustrating when Kaoru and Kenshin never want to admit their feelings to each other but it's great when they finally do open up and come together. Thank you for posting.
kenkao4ever chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
read this first on adult fanfiction xD glad you repost this here
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
I spy a hint of Megumi x Sano! Yay!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 6 . 8/23/2017
Awwww... How sweet! Nicely done. Yay for Saitou making an appearance. :-)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
Well now... It seems like Megumi tricked them again. (At least that's what it looks like)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
Ehehehe... I'm thinking that whatever powder for tea that Megumi gave her wasn't something to sleep better. ;)