Reviews for Wed
Masteroftime chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Most of your Harry/Ginny snippets are very entertaining and the same applies to this one as well. It is always funny to imagine young Teddy and Victoire being silly flower boy and girl. It is nice to see Dudley have his moment of redemption in this piece, but I think you could have topped off the atmosphere if you mentioned the presence of more members of Dumbledore's Army and Order of the Phoenix. The only thing I was anticipating was a funny best man speech from Ron or Hermione right after the first dance. Well, even if it isn't in this story, it is another idea if you're up to the challenge. Hope to read more of you in the future!
Your-Mudblood-Girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
What a fun wedding, it was awesome!
I've read your stories and I love the way you portray Harry and Ginny - playful and sassy and above all they're in love! Great job, going straight into my favourites. Keep writing x
CheyLovesShips chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
This was absolutely perfect. It was so sweet and it flowed nicely. Ron and Harry dancing was great and all the cute scenes with Teddy. Loved it!
bowtruckles chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
This was so good! I especially loved Harry dancing with Ron, haha, I can definitely picture them doing that! I love how you wrote Harry and Ginny's relationship here, very natural and easy and just the right amount of sass. Thanks for sharing this!
riversgirl75 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
This story is everything! It's so romantic and such a true picture of the Ginny and Harry I adore! Thanks for keeping your characters consistent sorry by story. I also love their interactions with Teddy. So sweet!
Ron and Harry dancing was perfect!
Killthemalldaenerys chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Love it, love it, love it.
matrixaffiliate chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
This is by far my favorite Hinny wedding fic! Love it! Great workas always :D
roseweasley394 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
i've read every single one of your stories and this was by far the best (all of them are good, obviously)
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
great job
Dobby99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Aww I love this so much! :3 Everything's perfect!