Reviews for Good and Evil
tododeku26 chapter 54 . 9/21
Always a joy when you update, seriously I drop everything and read everytime I notice. This is one of the best fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading and I'm unashamed to admit it's one of the best works of literature I've ever read.
R-king 93 chapter 54 . 8/24
Awesome chapter
Taskmasterxyz chapter 54 . 8/23
I thought this story was abandoned for a sec! Good thing it isn't tho, I've had a blast reading this all the way back in it's origins and it's great to see it continued! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig chapter 54 . 8/23
Right... All might's battle with shiro was only a battle, with Izuku... It's a war and this young man needs all the help from everyone, Dabi, league, vigilantes, UA, heroes, stars and stripes, and hopefully my oc's the vigi-lancers... I can only guess shiro wants Izuku to work for him, he's doing whatever means necessary, his mother, bringing justice to quirkless and destroying katsuki's little world... Because I know he sees that even all might couldn't save them... The hero commission will be desperate and need Izuku, his their only hope... And there's this person lussica, her oc jiyuu has a blood virus quirk that can be very helpful in this war!
PasiveNox chapter 54 . 8/23
Nice chapter great and that oooooh shit
NERO1002 chapter 54 . 8/23
Before giving my opinion of a part of the fanfic I want to make things clear.
I'm not racist, homophobic, a troll or hater... I'm just a person who doesn't like that "type" of content whether it's written or drawn, I don't care what that community does, but I don't hate them.
With that said, let's go to the opinion of the fanfic:
...!PLEASE ROXAS ITSUKA, DON'T MAKE IZUKU GAY! AND MUCH LESS WITH OVERHAUL! PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THIS FANFIC!
Imperial warlord chapter 54 . 8/23
Awesome chapter.
laurialeandro1129 chapter 54 . 8/23
congratulations for the 5 years. I still consider this fic one of the best.

please don't do anything to inko.
Crow's Apprentice chapter 54 . 8/23
I KNEW IT! I FREAKING KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN! Just find something (or someone) close to Izuku and he'll have no choice but to take action!

But please, for the love of everything, have Inko be safe from all of this!

This chapter is chock full of suspense and it was worth the wait. Take your time and SPARE MAMA INKO PLEASE!
Jayfuner chapter 54 . 8/23
Ayo kai being sus
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 54 . 8/23
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK. . .

LEMME GUESS;

THAT PIECE OF S*** KILLED IZUKU'S MOM; DIDN'T HE?!
CommandantCo chapter 54 . 8/23
It’s been five years? Well let me just say, congratulations!
I don’t remember when I started to read this story, but I’ve enjoyed reading it every step of the way.
Duonur chapter 9 . 8/1
BRUH WHY WOULD ANYONE ASK FOR A IZUXRAZOR YUCK SHES LIKE 30 OR SOMETHING HES 15! WTF!
Awesome chapter! Now where's the next?
AWESOME CHAPTER! ... Can we get the next one now please (but don't rush it)
3,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »