Reviews for The Three Musketeer Turtles Plus One
carlyhodorski chapter 1 . 10/12
It’s good but to be honest I think they could to better with swords
This is amazing! I love it!
Turtlecrazy714 chapter 14 . 9/12
What an awesome story, I always love it when two of my fave things combine. The result is always amazing. I'm sorry I haven't been able to review as often as I liked, life has gotten immensely busier for me recently so I've fallen behind on reading. I'm so sad to hear that you may not be able to write anymore masterpieces for me to read. You will always be one of my fave authors on fanfic and I will keep going back and reading your stories many more times.
Flamestar12345 chapter 14 . 9/11
This was so amazing! I hope there is a part 2 to this!
This is a good story! I like how you did the story and I hope you will have time to make at least one shots
DreamTechStar chapter 13 . 9/10
Brilliant story! Casey punching Saki reminds me of frozen with Anna and Hans XD.
Good job with the story! Can't wait to see what happens next, and I wonder what happened to Leo Raph and Donnie. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
flikaroo chapter 8 . 9/5
This is a fun twist. I don't recall reading the turtles as the 3 musketeers before. I hope Leo makes it ok!
Turtlecrazy714 chapter 6 . 9/4
Oh well done musketeers to the rescue! I wonder what's to come now? Some bonding time perhaps? I'm excited to see what happens next.
Kidzfurlife chapter 4 . 9/2
plz update!
Kidzfurlife chapter 4 . 9/2
OMG yasss
Turtlecrazy714 chapter 4 . 9/1
Nicely done so far, you know I love the musketeers show and watch it all the time. And I have to say that I'm glad someone FINALLY wrote about the turtles in he musketeers verse. But does Leo have to be so angry?! Or is that just because he was angry at what saki has done? I like it so far and can't wait to see what's next, it's a breath of fresh air.
One reader chapter 1 . 8/24
Nice. Although the name, "Fong," seems a bit out there for the TMNT fandom. Maybe it would have been better for a last name and another traditional Japanese or American name might have been better. But other than that, I do look forward for more.
Maya The Turtle chapter 1 . 8/23
oh please continue! I love this!