Reviews for Shattered Horizon
Golden Child Gone Rogue chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Oh i can't wait for the next chapter now I love Taric mischevious but theres more to him im sure of i. Love the way you incorpaerated the statue from the queen of darkness but i cant help but feel sad at hearing Daemon and Janelle being spoken as though theyre dead: never the less PLZ PLZ PLZ dont take too long with the next chapter i'm on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next:
Apricot Jones chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
please, do continue
Saharian chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
Ok review number two. You don't know how long i have been waiting to review peoples stories. it's insane how long i have been waiting. and to update my own story? jeez. But anywhen i like Taric. He had better be 100 percent good guy... or else. NO jk. Is he hott? you have to wonder about these things. Srry like i said i had ice cream for breakfast. But anywhen yet another good chapter. update soon. if you don't ill get you. I have good blackmail. well not really but i could get it.
Ciela Night chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
Hey! Glad you updated. This was a good chapter although I agree with Daecivar that sometimes it was hard to know whose point of view it was. Maybe you could try using * * * whenever you change viewpoints.
I was also slightly confused, could you give a bit more detail about Myranda, specifically why she wasn't considered a threat? She wears the Green but isn't strong? I'd also like to hear more about Taric, he intriuges me. ;)
Daecivar chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
Ahh yas! Updated and long! Thanks. Sounding good but it was kinda hard to tell who was being talked of. But other then that good! _ Look forword to next one.
Ciela Night chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Wow, this is an excellent fic. Will you update?
jander chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
OH PLEASE!Don't leave us in suspense!

You really need to continue this story!PLEASE!
Daughter of Night chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
How in the name of the Darkness could he ask that of her? ::sniffles:: I feel so sorry for Ravene!

Other than that, I do admire her for standing up to Jayme. He needs a good ass-kicking, if you know what I mean... ::smiles innocently::

I look forward to reading more!
Twilight's Dawn chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Oh, cliffhanger! I wanna know what happens next! Great fic! Update soon!
Apricot Jones chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
I like the story line but the writting is a little spare. Apart from that it is very good. Keep it up.
Elven Mistress chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
Ch 3 BJT

THIS IS GREAT, KEEP IT UP!
Daecivar chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
Going good. _ I like this one. Very different. Can't wait to see what happens.
Saharian chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
Yay! Finally. I love this chapter. And a cliffy? You are good. _ First you make me wait for like weeks then you give me a cliffy. I could hug you! But I won't. Anyway it was great. I love the way you write. Lol. I'll ttyl or syas (see you at school).

Saharian
twilight's dawn chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
great story! i hope you continue with it and update soon!
Elf friend chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
Hey! nice story i really liked it i hope you write the next chapter soon. ohh and nice touch with the statue. see you in school. know who i am yet? lol bye danny boy