Reviews for Past Mistakes
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 7/7
So Hermione goes into Harry's room and goes through his stuff and we are supposed to sympathise with her? Noone has the right to do that even if they were invited to a party.

I didn't enjoy this story but that was mostly because it was written from the point of view of the most boring HP character in existence as well as the one I hate the most.

On a side note I can't see any magic user smoke so that was an addition that wasn't needed at all and seemed like a personal preference.
astolfo83 chapter 1 . 5/13
Interesting take, enjoyed it!
Thanks for sharing!
Hermione and ron will never be a mistake
SiriusOrionBitch chapter 1 . 1/27
I would absolutely love to see more in this universe. Your portrayal is fantastic and I do hope you'd consider writing some more! Well done!
girlwhoslept chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
would love to read more about harry and daphne. and am rather fond of the way you portray them
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
Decent story.
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
This makes for a nice slice of life-style story, I think. The way you wrote it made it a bit difficult to follow at times, especially when it slipped into third-person here and there, but you told the story you wanted to tell and it was a decent story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
I liked it.
Too many stories go full bashing or full forgiveness. In your story Harry get betrayed by Ron and Hermione and he move on. Ron and Hermione made a mistake and maybe after this night they will understand how badly they screw up and be able to move on too.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
This was interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
At that moment...

Hermione realized...

That she really screwed up.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
love harry and daphne
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Very nicely done. Looks like Pansy is also getting some from Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
harry is kind of a jerk, and under mind control they left. I cant see harry not being being friends with ron.
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
very fun to read nice job
Draco122
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This needs to be multichapter :D