Reviews for Naruto Make-Out Heroes: Bully edition
AnotherReaderi chapter 2 . 8/20/2018
Love it, but I want a chapter of kurama and kushina, keep the good work.
Eddie Stilson chapter 2 . 8/20/2018
Love the new chapter!
Azure King and Azure Queen chapter 2 . 8/20/2018
Thank god you're wtill around. Great chapter and can't wait foe more.
PathOfKuma chapter 2 . 8/20/2018
Thanks for the great new chapter! And having Naruto have longer fights could be great too actually!
YinYang1902 chapter 2 . 8/20/2018
Ummm not to be annoying but u got the yen to usd conversion wrong 3000 yen is roughly bout 30 usd pretty much with yen to usd u knock off the last two numbers on the yen amount to get the usd dollar amount
DFkC chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Glad to see you're updating again.
Eddie Stilson chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Love the story and I hope to see more of your writing. Big fan of your lemon stories, particularly your futa stuff.

If I may suggest some extra characters, I'd like to see Chun-Li return as a gym teacher and maybe have Motoko Kusanagi as a history or technology teacher.
Thedarkness1996 chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Awesome new chapter keep up the awesome work and keep being awesome! :) also I was wondering would you maybe consider making a naruto x Rwby crossover in the future perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
I hope you come back to writing soon. Take as long a break as you like but I really miss your stories. Some of my most enjoyed for sure. The sheer diversity of characters and settings that appear in them. Still awaiting more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
You can add Chun-Li as a gym teacher.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
Where you at make more chapters
MasterFlash chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
I want to see Momo Yaoyorozu in the harem in the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
Have you thought about making a Naruto Make-Out Heroes: One Piece?
MasterFlash chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Please, could you add Nami (One Piece) as a swimming teacher if you put swimming lessons in this story in the next chapter?
Hmason chapter 1 . 4/29/2018