Reviews for To Every Thing a Season
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2017
Holy crap what a twist! My mind is spinning with all the different timelines. I can't believe Brennan was responsible all along. Do I care that Killian gave him up? Not a bit. I hope everything turns out alright when he goes back. That's why there were two sets of shots! Man this is so cool.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
I'm over the moon that he would choose Emma over Liam but Emma is right. He doesn't want to life with that regret. I wish she hadn't forced his hand though :/
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2017
Ooooh that's an interesting complication. I cant believe that after every Gold had done, his selfish choice is still affecting them. Killian's right to worry. Too much could go wrong. I really wish they could find a way to implicate Gold. I can't believe that now because of that night Emma has a criminal record and a son. Just a few more scars she doesn't need.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
Awww poor baby Killian! This experience is so traumatic. At least he has Emma. This is just about the first really romantic statement that he's made that was all his own. I'm so proud :D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2017
I am in awe of your skills. You've mastered the art of making your villians put your heroes in impossible situations. Intellectually I can appreciate how amazing that is but emotionally I hate you right now. How dare you? Everything prior to this was bad, but no you had to really twist the knife didn't you?
Ugh I'm so pissed at Rumple right now. I don't think I've been /this/ pissed at Rumple since he pulled his stunt in the 5a finale and made Killian's sacrifice meaningless. Please make him pay. I have a situation irl where a person who has already caused quite a lot of pain is continuing to cause pain and just might get away with everything they've done. If they don't get what they deserve, I need to at least see Rumple pay for the pain he has caused Killian in the present and now also in his past because Killian won't have Milah. I'm heartbroken and ready for blood.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
Dun dun dun... everything is moving so fast and I'm not ready for it. I'm happy that Killian has friends that support him but I'm also worried about what Gold can do to hurt them all. ~Gabi
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
I'm torn between extreme joy because Emma is supporting Killian and they're both giving each other the love and care that they were lacking but on the other hand there's Gold and Brennan betraying Killian at every turn. I'm really excited to see the results of Emma's research project but I'm worried about the fallout. I hope David and Killian become good friends. He needs good guy friends and David is similar enough to Liam that they would get along well. ~Gabi
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
(Whoops forgot to sign off! It's Gabi )
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
I have so many feelings about this fic so I'm just going to list my reactions as I read:
-Awww their date is adorable
-One of my favorite cs tropes is Emma not making a big deal about her birthday but Killian still showing her that he appreciates her
-Okay take a step back Brennan said it should have been Killian? Well screw him. He doesn't deserve to have Killian in his life
-Oh wow so he was physically abusive too I'm getting more and more done with this man
-I absolutely love bashful Killian bumbling around trying to woo the girl he likes. It's adorable.
-He didn't touch the drive all weekend! I love that he's parcicipating in normal human activities
-Oooh Sense and Sensibility! Nice one Jones. That's a quality film.
-Good for him! He's a perceptive man and he can sense there's something off with the deal.
-Woah that was quite a zinger to end the chapter on.

Whew what a chapter! I'm hooked and I'm really pumped to see what Gold is involved and what his arrival will mean for the story.
paupaupi chapter 16 . 12/10/2017
This was so good! Thanks for this story, i have really enojyed reading it. I'm glad Killian could finally saved his brother, and that he still got Emma in that kind of reality. Perfect ending for a beautiful and original story
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
I already came back to it! I intended to tell you how much I liked the familiar phrases in the last chapter and how well they fit in the story. Emma saying 'I sense we might be close' while Killian 'quotes something'. It was adorable and creative. I loved their proposals and the openness and sheer happines they shared, now including Liam because Killian had achieved what he set out to do. He changed the timeline, saving Liam and Milah and spared Emma the heartache of Neal. The fire of the phantom pains was his hand returning. Really good, thanks again.
meglennox chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
Amazing story!
A True Oncer chapter 16 . 12/7/2017
This story was one of my favorites! It had so many twists and turns, it was awesome! And the ending to this story, Killian proposing to Emma and Emma proposing to Killian, that was awesome! I loved it so much! I wish there was more!
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 12/7/2017
I never doubted for a minute that this would have a wonderful and brilliant conclusion. Not even when I was terribly stressed over Brennan or the loss of Killian's hand or Gold. I got stressed and the story got better. Amazing talent, thank you for writing for OUAT. It warrants a re-read, all in one sitting or as much as possible, to grasp the time aspects more thoroughly. Very well written. I look forward to it, and whatever else you write next.
Arwen4eva chapter 16 . 12/7/2017
THIS WAS SO FREAKING GOOD! I cried so many tears of happiness!