Reviews for Little Flares and Flash Fires
kittie1138 chapter 4 . 2/10
Great job! I love how you balance the story, lore, humor, and originality of the characters while staying true to the actual characterization. Also, it's not completely over-the-top with the hormones, for a romance-themed fic. One of the (if not THE) best fic I've read in ages. Can't wait to see more!

(PS, I think the modern AU story is a cute idea, coming from someone who also hates modern AU's because they're usually crap. But I like your concept, and I think you would execute it well.)
wingfright chapter 5 . 2/8
I love this story and I hope you continue it. I love that you are making Cullen more three dimensional!

AWESOME JOB!
Grin like the Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Loved this chapter! Can’t wait for more!
PaleEmeraldNebula chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
I really love this story! I can't wait for more.
Nanahikari chapter 4 . 11/14/2017
AHHHHH JUST KISS ALREADY. And YES I WOULD TOTALLY READ THAT AU THAT SOUNDS AMAZING. So many writers have had missed opportunities with modern aus, so I would love to see your rendition!
nanahikari2000 chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
AHHHH THIS IS TOO GOOD. I’m can’t wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2017
Love the way you have played into the characters emotions and the tensions between them all. Eagerly awaiting more chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Love love love!
Leasalla chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Extraordinary, rare, atypical :D story. I'm hooked.
burnchocolateforfree chapter 3 . 9/22/2017
oh gosh, such a sweet chapter! The tension between the two is truly carefully played out. I'm thrilled to know there will be a next part!
Phoenix operative chapter 3 . 9/22/2017
I don't believe I left a review last time, so I'll do it this time instead. I'm liking the story so far, it's well written and easy to read. Also really like your characterization of Cullen and the inquisitor. Good work, I'm looking forward to reading more.
Em chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
MMMMMmmmMmmmmm this gives me LIFE! MOAAAAAAAAR
burnchocolateforfree chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
I can't wait for more! I already love your rendition of the Inquisitor! let's hope we find out more about her!
InIonasEyes chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Love it!
timetix chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Everyone is nicely in character, and the writing itself is fantastic! Props to you.