Reviews for The Half-Blood Romantic
Ackner chapter 12 . 5/7
please update this
jakjak505 chapter 1 . 4/18
Wow that was amazing read the entire thing I love your characterization they match up exactly to what I imagine. Good job.
Samwise Pevensie chapter 13 . 4/9
Love the differences and flow of your story. Thank you.
Vinay Hrangkhawl chapter 1 . 4/6
Really enjoyed the storyline. I loved how mature the narration is. Although wondering when your next update would be?
andysnow19 chapter 13 . 4/2
Amazing story, re-reading it again for the after a few years and still think it's incredible with one of the best written fleurs in fanfiction (not mentioning veela that she's a veela at every opportunity). Hope you might come back to this at some point but would like to thank you for whats written anyway.
nagoth chapter 3 . 4/1
I see what you're doing! I approve thank you for writing
nagoth chapter 2 . 4/1
Beautifully done I'm loving this fiction
Andrius chapter 13 . 3/28
This story is something special. Where others would bash Bill or get him out of the picture, you don't shy away from how wrong Harry's and Fleur's relationship is. Part of me really wants to see the glorious nuclear fallout once everything comes to light.
Inside All The People chapter 13 . 3/17
I don't usually leave reviews for unfinished stories unless they're very bad to my tastes but.. I hope one day you'll find a heart and a will to finish this particular story. I have been around here since 2016 and I'd dare to say, this story is one of extremely well-written sort of fiction. I lost count how much I'd already reread this piece, it's just pure enjoyment of the way how story built and your writing skills. I hope someday we'll get an update on this one, but meanwhile just wanna you thank you for your effort. There are a ton of stories out here which are more favored then your is, but at the same time they just league behind in everything, good job
Coming up on two years now.. yea this fic is dead ...
Hey mate, if this story is abandoned may I write a continuation of this story? There’s already such an amazing premise that I feel like it’d go to waste.
Nevermore 69 chapter 1 . 1/5
I have been lead to this story from many different recommendations. I am afraid to start reading the excellence that this fic is because it seems to be abandoned. I will however read, enjoy and try not to desperately hunger it's continuation all the same.
MrFinishLine chapter 13 . 1/3
oh yo. Yo WHAT I didn't realise this was the last chapter posted and I've been binging this like nothing else. MY GUYYY you gotta update this one soon or I will perish. Loving what you've done so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
To the comments asking or even declaring that this fic is abandoned. Do not give up hope! The author is pretty frequent on DLP and we may potentially get a new update. But please do not pester him into updating as this discourages writers! Instead give him kudos or constructive criticism for what he has written. He writes this amazing story for free which we take for granted. And this goes for all of fan fiction authors!
wolfm33 chapter 13 . 12/26/2020
What a great story! It's a shame it seems to be abandoned. Hope you can finish it sometime.
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »