Reviews for The Half-Blood Romantic
JLawrence Kenny chapter 13 . 5/5
God what a cliffhanger for this fic to end on. I hope that one day you come back to this fantastic work for closure, but until/if that time comes, thanks for the fantastic work, the beautiful emotions, and th A.
Schwinditilidonski chapter 13 . 4/23
Homie I’m gonna need another chapter. This is too good not to finish. Wonderful writing
wujuninja chapter 13 . 4/9
love to read the next chapter
ophisticated chapter 1 . 3/31
I just created the account to comment about how amazing your story is...it's one of the best pieces I've ever had the pleasure to read. I really do hope that you'll return and see it done because such a work if art deserves completion. Thank you for writing it
PrettyFlackoPink chapter 2 . 3/6
I love Harry/Fleur but absolutely despise Ron/Hermione so i hope they won't come up a lot so i can just skip it.
galahad0015 chapter 13 . 2/14
I just hope you comeback and take us to a new journey. I am reading it for don't know 10th time And I don't get sick of it man. I really REALLY LOVED THIS AND STILL DO. IT IS THE BEST OF THE FLOWERPOT OF THEM ALL. Hope you are well.
J McAllister chapter 2 . 2/10
A British getting advice about alcohol, from a French nonetheless, is the most unbelievable thing I've read.
Therysinx chapter 13 . 1/31
A great fic. Would suggest not reading as it was abandoned.
Booksmart Classicist chapter 13 . 1/12
Dear Sophprosyne,

This is one of the best romances I have ever read, period. You've really taken Fleur as a character and made her your own in a way that stands out. Harry's inner feelings of lust and love and guilt and hopeless longing for an unique, unattainable woman ring absolutely true and feel utterly realistic. And the way the attraction slowly builds between the two characters feels believable. The implausibility of the attraction between the older, socially confident (and engaged!) beauty and the younger, insecure boy is not ignored and is not instantly overcome. Harry has to actually face his fears and rise to Fleur's challenges, and he does so in a believable way. The chemistry between the two feels authentic and unforced. Fleur and Harry's banter gradually builds until the romantic and sexual tension is overwhelming. Yet at the same time the mystery of Fleur's true feelings remains, keeping the reader's interest. Is she toying with him? Can she ever see him as an equal? As a man and a lover, not a boy and a friend? It feels so possible at times, yet completely impossible at other times. The alternating ecstasy and despair felt by Harry feels like a real romance. The uncertainty of a happy outcome also adds to the verisimilitude (although I hope for a happy ending very much, I can't look away!).

I might give some reviews on some specific chapters that I found especially wonderful, but I wanted to give at least one review of the story. I hope one day you get the chance to continue it, but even if you don't, thank you very much for one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read.

Cheers,
Booksmart
carlos.canto chapter 10 . 1/5
Excelente una pena el abandono de la historia.
Cauti0n chapter 13 . 11/27/2021
10/10 so far
Titanic chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
Its pure evil to stop now-
cerulean369 chapter 13 . 11/5/2021
I loved reading this. You have a way with words that truly showed the depth and right build up to Harry and Fleur’s unique relationship. I hope you update one day, but nevertheless I am very glad to have stumbled upon this great story. Thank you for sharing what you have. :)
RememberMe27 chapter 13 . 9/28/2021
This is the kind of story that completely captivates all your attention until there’s nothing left to read. I consider it a gem and I hope you continue it soon. Either way, I’m happy to have come across a story like this.
contramundi01 chapter 13 . 8/31/2021
This is going to be one of those fics that never leaves me.

I've greatly enjoyed the realistic slowburn, and how natural it seems that they'd fall for each other. Fleur's reluctance and doubt even as she and Harry can't really stop reaching for each other is exactly what I want to see.

It pains me that it's drawing near 3 years since an update, as this last chapter really looks like a game changer in their relationship. I did some digging and found there was a long delay before, so I can only hope it happens again.

Either way, thank you so much for writing what you have.
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »