Reviews for Friction
Well written. The development of the characters draws readers in and keeps them coming back for more. Please continue to post new chapters soon!
Mistaken-Miracles chapter 6 . 1/1
I’m so happy you posted another chapter, but what a cliffhanger! I was about to scream “yes yes yes!” Then it ended. But at least we might see something happen next time!?

Also, I got a creepy feeling from Trowa... but I’m going to ignore it because I’m on Hilde’s side and who cares why Trowa’s on Earth... I don’t at the moment!
Relena for President chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
Oooh this is getting steamy! What a flawless first date... Trowa is as OCD as I am in the kitchen! But I wouldn't have just gone to a guy's house like that, no matter how cute he is! I'm going to assume that as a cop Relena always a piece on her :P But now I'm even more smitten and intrigued by Mr. Barton... and of course Hilde would think he's gay :P But now Zechs is coming... ahhhhh! It will be interesting to see how he and Trowa size each other up. If it were Heero, we know all too well how THAT would go (probably with someone taking a ride to the ER) but Trowa's too smooth and classy to get his feathers ruffled by Zechs. Maybe they'll actually get along? Or Zechs will learn to leave his sister alone sometimes :P
Relena for President chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
Oooooh, I love where this is going! I feel like I'm reading a paperback romance-suspense, but with Trowa and Relena, which, of course, makes it SO MUCH BETTER. I just love how well you write them together. SQUEE. I also love the show White Collar, so that makes me even more excited to see where this goes!
Relena for President chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Bahahaha did I call the cup of sugar thing or what?! Pleeeease keep it going to that lewd place, pretty please _
Relena for President chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Hey neighbor, can I borrow some sugah?! SWOOOOOON

So where is Heero in all this? And do I care?!

Nah. No. Not really.

:D
Mistaken-Miracles chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
I have been meaning to review since the first chapter! I'm honestly loving this story. It's a refreshing 03xR and I love how Relena is a Preventer in this story but that you still kept her in character. It's slightly different from her norm but I really do love how you've written her in this story. Trowa is written perfectly and while we're "still getting to know him", I'm already in love with him. Zechs's role is spot on, on how I would picture him being in this story. I love that he's a lawyer and that the rest of her family practices law as well. I can't wait for the next chapter :-D
arharge chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
I'm loving this story so far and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
Nicely done! Hope there's more in the future!