Reviews for Friction
Relena for President chapter 9 . 9/16
Who knew Hilde and Milliardo could have such amazing banter? But now you have me paranoid as to why Trowa hasn't made a move on Relena yet, even though he's been so flirty with her... there must be a reason! Looking forward to finding out what...
Relena for President chapter 8 . 9/13
Nooooo, don't end it there! I'm screaming and pounding my fists for moooore! Sorry, I'm spoiled. At least this juicy update was well worth the wait! I was savoring every detail, from Relena's ah-may-zing dress to Trowa's dissheveled - and devilishly handsome - nonchalance, this chapter just sings! That was a hell of a first date, although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for more at the end... at least a searing kiss, after all that simmering tension! I mean, this is TROWA. UGH. Sorry :P You write him so perfectly, he just leaps off the page. As usual I get the sense that you know your muse verrrrry well. Can you please write 3xR fics forever?!
Chantelle90 chapter 7 . 4/18
Oh I'm loving this story and can't wait to see what happens!
Mistaken-Miracles chapter 7 . 4/17
A little late on this, but I have kept it in my open tabs to make sure I remembered to review! Ahhh this story! I remember how excited I was seeing the email notification that you had posted a new chapter! And let’s say the way it started out, oh boy! Relena’s dreaming of a tall handsome green eyed man who she should’ve definitely taken Hilde’s advice on what to do with him while she had the chance. But low and behold, did Relena’s wishful thinking bring that stunning man right to her?! Oh my! What will happen next?

While I’m all sorts of excited about them reuniting, I’m definitely questioning why Trowa is there of all places and why/how did he just happen to run into Relena again? So many questions! I have a theory but I will keep my mouth shut and wait to see how this plays out.
Relena for President chapter 7 . 4/15
Oh man, I was so pissed when I realized the opening scene was just a dream sequence! You tease, you! I got a little lost because I didn't realize that Relena had left the mountains and gone back home, and said goodbye to Trowa, but then you cleared everything up. And apparently he stalked her! I love it... seems the tables have turned on the usual Relena we know and love. Anyway, this is a lot of fun! Please keep going!
Relena for President chapter 6 . 4/14
Oh my gahhh, yes yes YES! This story is going where I'd hoped it would go and I am DYING for more. I am so happy I got caught up but sad I have no more to read in the moment. SOB. I'll make you a deal: You post more Trowa stuff and then I'll go post more Trowa stuff and we can just revel in our happy little fluffy world and eeeeeeeee... Ahem. Anyway. Loved this chapter. Need more. You know the drill.
Well written. The development of the characters draws readers in and keeps them coming back for more. Please continue to post new chapters soon!
Mistaken-Miracles chapter 6 . 1/1
I’m so happy you posted another chapter, but what a cliffhanger! I was about to scream “yes yes yes!” Then it ended. But at least we might see something happen next time!?

Also, I got a creepy feeling from Trowa... but I’m going to ignore it because I’m on Hilde’s side and who cares why Trowa’s on Earth... I don’t at the moment!
Relena for President chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
Oooh this is getting steamy! What a flawless first date... Trowa is as OCD as I am in the kitchen! But I wouldn't have just gone to a guy's house like that, no matter how cute he is! I'm going to assume that as a cop Relena always a piece on her :P But now I'm even more smitten and intrigued by Mr. Barton... and of course Hilde would think he's gay :P But now Zechs is coming... ahhhhh! It will be interesting to see how he and Trowa size each other up. If it were Heero, we know all too well how THAT would go (probably with someone taking a ride to the ER) but Trowa's too smooth and classy to get his feathers ruffled by Zechs. Maybe they'll actually get along? Or Zechs will learn to leave his sister alone sometimes :P
Relena for President chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
Oooooh, I love where this is going! I feel like I'm reading a paperback romance-suspense, but with Trowa and Relena, which, of course, makes it SO MUCH BETTER. I just love how well you write them together. SQUEE. I also love the show White Collar, so that makes me even more excited to see where this goes!
Relena for President chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Bahahaha did I call the cup of sugar thing or what?! Pleeeease keep it going to that lewd place, pretty please _
Relena for President chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Hey neighbor, can I borrow some sugah?! SWOOOOOON

So where is Heero in all this? And do I care?!

Nah. No. Not really.

:D
Mistaken-Miracles chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
I have been meaning to review since the first chapter! I'm honestly loving this story. It's a refreshing 03xR and I love how Relena is a Preventer in this story but that you still kept her in character. It's slightly different from her norm but I really do love how you've written her in this story. Trowa is written perfectly and while we're "still getting to know him", I'm already in love with him. Zechs's role is spot on, on how I would picture him being in this story. I love that he's a lawyer and that the rest of her family practices law as well. I can't wait for the next chapter :-D
arharge chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
I'm loving this story so far and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
Nicely done! Hope there's more in the future!