Reviews for Katabasis
XYZArtemis chapter 9 . 5/12
Wow... this is amazingly done! You can really see the effort and research that went into this piece (haha, I’m a Greek mythology nerd, so the accurate references were pleasant!)
Tisha P. Moon chapter 9 . 12/16/2017
I loved this soooo much! The Greek references were really cool, and the whole story was so original. I’ve never read anything like it before! Your characterization was fantastic, I never once felt like they did or thought something OOC (which is... kinda bad when you think about what they think about themselves). And I was so happy when I realized you’d written a second part! Awesome3 Thank you so much for writing, don’t ever stop
Brenda247 chapter 9 . 12/13/2017
Nice story. Thank you.
Brenda247 chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
Eventually ,silly me. But I still believe that it would have better , crueler even, to rip his wings you know than have them tied.
Brenda247 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Good idea but I still think the impact would have been more important if 1 ; Cas has gone full Gostiel and killing so much of his angels brothers and sisters and 2 ; that they should have torn Castiel's wings .Cause that's the punishment of a fallen angel.
Tsuyu ryu chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
A friend just shared this story to me, and I practically devoured it. You're an amazing writer! I suffered and cried and felt every second of Cas's pain, Dean's guilt and finally the deep family bond that unites them. I can't wait to read the sequel, but I wanted to say just how much I loved this story. Is definitively great!
emeraldarrows chapter 9 . 11/12/2017
Beautiful story!
Sari Dark chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
This is so amazing. Beautiful h/c fic 3
I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
So many feels! T-T
WaywardInspirations chapter 9 . 9/26/2017
This was an awesome story! I really loved it! I also just wanted to tell you that you did a great job of describing all the scenes in hell. I have mental images of what it all looked like as clear as if I was watching it as episodes on tv! :)
mckydstarlight chapter 9 . 9/25/2017