Reviews for The Unwilling Word
Tulipasides chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Oh but does he ruin it when he answers that loaded question? It would be so typical of them to wreck something magnificent before it had time to grow. Poor fools. It is an excellent one shot, but I would love to read more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
veeery nice! I think with that last question of hers you meant to hint at her "simplicity" or something?
Old Maid Wilkes chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
This story. I want to tattoo it onto my back. No, on my arms so that I'll always be able to read it. Perhaps both, so that I can read it and share it with others simultaneously? Too bad I live in a country where the weather varies between 'storm' and 'slightly lesser storm, but with rain'. I see a lot of pneumonias in my future.

This story is like having your favorite dream or memory relived. My English vocabulary is too poor to give it justice, but I just wanted to let you know I love everything about it. And the ending is perfect, just like the original. It can definitely go in any direction from here. Thank you so much for posting this golden nugget!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
It shouldn't be a one-shot! But it is so sweet.
Scarlett Jaimie chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Loved this one shot. I especially like the first part where you describe Rhett's inner struggle and, frankly, his cowardliness. If only he had been willing to hear her out before he hurled all these insults at her after he had been hiding in a brothel no less... Oh well. Great writing again from you. Thank you.
Coru chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Ohhh I can see how poorly this would twist though...once she has an answer to that question.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
This story is so sweet! Totally believable, though i found the reconcilliation a little bit rushed, it may feel so because we are not shown Scarletts thoughts in your story. If you could write it through Scarletts point of view, it would be just fantastic! I often wondered myself about that scene in the novel when Rhett confronts Scarlett two days after birthday party night and how it could change the course of the whole novel if it went a little bit differently. And you know, its mean to write a oneshot with a cliffhanger ending! Now I am dying of curiosity! I beg you to write a continuation of this story!

And I also wanted to say you an express thanks for bribing bugsie to update. You are a genius! ;)
heresvivi chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Beautiful moment. Very moving. Wish it had happened this way for Rhett and Scarlett. I would love to read more. All of the GWTW stories you write are wonderful!
flwrs81 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Amazing!I just loved this
rhett's love chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Bravo! I love this idea. This was a great one shot, even though I can see how it could become a full story based on this start.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I love this story! You are one of my favorite authors!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
i love your stories. and I loved this one as well though Scarletts question brings them to a dangerous teritory because she won't like the answer at all...
lostrocket chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I don't know how to put into words the emotions that this wrings out of me. "wringing" is a good word. squeezing my heart. tiny little knives of feeling. teeter totter. Only somehow this teeter totter doesn't go one way or the other but it crumples at the fulcrum and drives them together.