Reviews for Interludes
RadioFlyR chapter 14 . 5/11
Modern Starks? LOL This was a good story but it was obviously written by a Jonsa shipper. As the author said first cousins raised as brother and sister are cool in their eyes, but not aunt and nephew who never knew each other. It's funny this story was abandoned right after it was made clear by the author that Jon/Dany are "wrong in the eyes of the gods." Gods that Jon doesn't even believe in. He doesn't follow the faith of the Seven.

Also if Jon wants nothing to do with being a Targaryen and excepting their marital traditions, he should have never have rode Rhaegal.

Also Dany is out of character, the author made her a female Viserys. An uncaring tyrant obsessed with power more concerned about her claim then Jon.
Princess Persephone chapter 14 . 2/10
Man, this story is so good. I love the dialogueDaenerys's reaction to the news about Jon's parentage was so perfect. And that earlier chapter with Tyrion and Jon talking was so in character and would have added so much to the last season. Bravo, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
any.y.cullen.3 chapter 14 . 11/19/2017
WTF? The Sansa Stark before this one married her own uncle, not very long ago. Ned himself is born out of incest, cuz u can sugar it all u want, cousins fucking each other is still incest, and if they were really "modern" they wouldnt fuck yeah other till 7 generations like our modern medicine allows.
And Rhaegal...fucking jerk just like his rider and the one idiot who he was named after, who abandoned his wife and children, now turns against his own mother for a guy he just met. It should have been him dead instead of Viserion. Poor Viserion was the most gentle and caring toward Dany of all 3.
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 14 . 11/14/2017
I need more of this story. Please? I beg you.
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 14 . 10/17/2017
Omg that’s so heartbreaking T.T
Itachi's Queen chapter 14 . 10/13/2017
Omygod... I feel so sorry for Dany in this chapter. What she said... “i lost.”

She lost both Rhaegal and Jon... Omg! I’m gonna cry! Awesomely written! where’s my Jonaerys feels?! Jon, you, dumbass! Hehe. Sorry. I love them. I love Jonaerys not because of the hype. But because i think they will be good for each other. ️ And they deserve each other after all they’ve been through! And Tyrion and Sansa... Omg! More moments please! Plus Jon and Arya! Hehe.

Be waiting for more! ️

-IQ
Faolan-kun chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
Ignore the people who are giving you harsh criticism. You should be proud of what you wrote.

But to give you an honest review of the chapter, altough i think the conflict between jon and dany is great and could be very well developed, i also think, as someone said, jon being more concerned about what people think than about what is moral and proper is not the best prespective to have.

I my opinion you should handle the conflict in a way in that jon comes to realise he has right to be happy in his life, especially given his huge heritage that he doesnt care about and that it would be more imoral or less honorful to leave dany the woman he loves feeling rejected than to marry her despite his backwards views, as well as taking the safety and prosperity of realm above his honor. It is his duty as an heir

Just my two cents
ToughSpirit chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
Really good chapter very deep.
CRuck chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
this chapter was a heartbreaker. can't believe the schism went straight to their bonds with the dragon
Seersha chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
Hi! If I had more time, I'd go back and review every chapter (may do this later). I do just want to say that I am LOVING your story. I can see these interludes happening, you've got a very good sense of the characters and I'm so enjoying reading this fic. I look forward to reading further interludes - please keep writing.
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 14 . 10/5/2017
Dany must be pregnant at this point after all the f*cking they've done.
Shin chapter 14 . 10/5/2017
Yes, it's your story, write what you want - if you have no problem losing many of your readers.
Saz chapter 12 . 10/5/2017
I like that you're showing Jon as being more conflicted about this than Dany, because I suspect this is how it will go in the show as well. She will be more willing to overlook it having been brought up believing she would marry Viserys, and in the books, even contemplating the fact she may have married Rhaegar's (other) son. But Jon will of course be torn on this due to his upbringing and his beliefs. Not that you see it much in the show, but certainly in the books Jon follows the Old Gods and they are pretty clear that incest is an abomination.

However... I think in Westeros incest is more frowned upon if its sibling or parent-child unions. I think they are pretty much ok with cousins (Tywin and Joanna, Sansa and her proposed marriage to Sweet Robin) and while less common, I think they are probably not as against avuncular marriage as we assume either. I think we base what Westeros will be ok with based on what modern society is ok with - because today, cousin marriages are legal and while frowned upon, are not nearly as socially unacceptable as other incestuous relationships. I think we project that into the show and the books when I think aunt/nephew unions are probably looked upon similarly as cousin unions.

I'm sure you already know, as do most Jonerys shippers - the Starks have it in their family history so it seems the Old Gods weren't so bothered then? I think incest in Westeros is not so cut and dry as it is in modern society.

So anyway, I think the focus being on Jon's feelings about it rather than any social or religious "laws" is the right angle, for the show at least. Your fic is your fic so have at it - and write what you want!

I mainly wanted to let you know that I am enjoying the conflict, because so few people write about it - we're all so eager for Jon to just be over it! But I think what you're going for here is far more likely and so exciting to see it explored.

I look forward to reading more.
Rich chapter 13 . 10/4/2017
Honestly, if this is how Jon would really react, if he's this EMO and willing to destroy someone who loves him because of a religion he doesn't actually follow she shouldn't take him back. Let him wallow in his own self-pity and misery for the rest of his days.
Esm3rald chapter 14 . 10/4/2017
Nope, you're wrong. Avuncular marriage was practiced in Medieval society. It wasn't as common as cousins marrying and you needed a special dispensation by the Pope or something but it did happen, it wasn't taboo. The real taboo was only parent/child and siblings incest. So all this drama is really unnecessary.