Reviews for Normal Is?
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
I love this and I love the Angel/Spike rivalry
Eliza4892 chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
Great story thanks for writing it
Josephine Martin chapter 8 . 4/23/2003
A fitting end to the story. I love the way you sidelined what would usually be the important parts, but concentrated instead on the undercurrents to the big bad, because these are the important things in a normal life.
daphoid chapter 8 . 4/22/2003
that was great! Please do a follow-up.
spikeslady1880 chapter 8 . 4/21/2003
That was just... too cute! I loved the sweet ending. Please write some more stories! Great work.
msu chapter 8 . 4/21/2003
Aww, that was just such a sweet ending. Loved it to pieces. I've often wondered if she would ever have normal, and this just goes to prove that it could happen. Wonderful little story.

fashiongrrl chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
in the words of the "fonz" from "happy days" (you know, that totally old show from the 70s or something?), this chap was "FABAMUNDO!"

good job :)
msu feeling slightly lazy chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
Aww, gody. Love the way you handled the eavesdropping. Happy chapter!

msu chapter 6 . 4/9/2003
Aw, cry, cry, cry. Why is he always hears only the bits that he shouldn't hear? And he always is making with the assumptions. Poor Spike. Go easy on him. ;)

fashiongrrl chapter 6 . 4/9/2003
a) aw BUFFY go RUN AFTER SPIKE! ask him ask him! and SPIKE stop being so pigheaded! (okay i know i'm yelling at a computer screen here, i do it with movies too but the characters never seem to listen to me there either, hehehe)

b) yay Virginia! i've heard it's a nice state ;) hm now lets see, maybe Dawn will get a field trip to DC and some spuffy hijinks can ensue at the Lincoln Monument. hahahaha j/k! ;)

well done as usual, bravo!
wolf116 chapter 6 . 4/9/2003
Good god did he ever get the wrong idea,although that's what he's good at.

Please continue quick like so I don't have to be in suspense waiting for her to tell him.
msu chapter 5 . 4/6/2003
A babysitter for Buffy...just sounds funny. So, hm, wonder who she will pick. Can't wait to find out. Please hurry with more goodness.

ficwriter chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Interesting and nicely sympathetic towards Giles, who IS trying to do the right thing and DOES care for Buffy very much.

Some technical problems here, though. Apostrophes in the wrong place, some spellings are off, "you're" instead of "your", that kind of thing. Consider getting a beta reader to look over your work before you post it.
hmm chapter 5 . 4/4/2003
excellent chapter, i can't wait for the spuffiness!
pokey chapter 4 . 4/1/2003