Reviews for Diamond Hound Naruto 金剛石 猟犬
livinganime14 chapter 22 . 4/4/2020
Hahahha! Anko got him! XDDDD

Also My app wasn’t putting all the words in so I’m going onto here like this. Ps my account name is actually livinganime14
ImperfectionPerfection chapter 14 . 3/11/2020
Kushina is equally to blame as Minato is BUT at least he is TRYING to fix his relationship with Naruto. Hell, she's a grown ass woman, she could've easily showed Naruto attention. It's weird to see a story where Kushina is being a bitch while Minato is trying to redeem himself, it's kind of refreshing. I feel like Minato is always made out to be the sole antagonist in stories like this.
ImperfectionPerfection chapter 9 . 3/11/2020
Naruto should at least give Mito and Minato a second chance, if they fuck up this time around, he can really break any personal ties to them. Kushina and Arashi can go fuck themselves 80 times.
avjuan37 chapter 51 . 11/27/2019
please make more chapters
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2019
lol ruined the fic.. why make him lose an eye ? plus you keep mentioning things that break the diamond... do I need to tell you what diamond is ? your writing a story on it and you mention it breaks all the time... plus why didnt he cover his face like jozu ? all dumb plot holes tbh and I read some comments and its solidified my want not to carry on. Not to mention now but you give orochi AND arashi df ? How fcking stupid it makes the whole story lose its appeal and frankly destroys it. One is a sannin and other has kuubi and your giving them another boost... like wtf? Not to mention all the other stupid things that was done and is mentioned in the other comments. You started out good but from this chapter onwards its gone downhill rapidly.
alex chapter 51 . 10/10/2019
continue plz
papavil450 chapter 22 . 9/29/2019
stop writing for the sake of all
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 51 . 9/5/2019
You still alive?
avjuan37 chapter 51 . 8/30/2019
please make more chapters
markshandon7 chapter 17 . 7/30/2019
Why does Gaara want to kill naruto. He only wanted to because he had the kyuubi in him in the series and he does not now. He should want to kill his siblings like.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/29/2019
Continue
Flumerfelt92 chapter 51 . 6/26/2019
great story , hope to see you return to it as some point
Lightning-Kinkaku chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Wait Gato Nezumi had tesoro's fruit
Asuki -The Infinite Archive chapter 12 . 5/5/2019
too many anime references... and the fact that theres a disconnect between the Personality in between chapters is a bit funny.

edit: it seems to get worse on later reading with some scenes barely even finished with a consistent personality
Monster King chapter 51 . 2/22/2019
Great job please continue it
768 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »