Reviews for basilisk eyes
loleo chapter 4 . 9/5
i had hope! i really had!
but no, it should not be!
this is an interesting story-idea, i stand by it. but how the text is written... is also really boiling bad.
the first two chapters are good (without grammar and spelling mistakes) but chapters three and four... it's rotten.
find a better Beta-Reader or English teacher and learn better to write concepts of your story and how the story should go on
loleo chapter 3 . 9/5
through your describtion of your Harry you let us all think of him as a cool, interesting and intelligent boy. but now, less minutes after meeting Reborn, Harry let all of his secrets known? think and write again... Harry runs for two years from Dumbledore and Death Eaters and now he blabbert about all his life, his learnings, all his personal experiences and findings with his new body, poisons and so on? you've got another thing coming
loleo chapter 1 . 9/5
please, get some Beta-Reader! your grammar and spelling is atrocious!
but your story-idea is really cool. hope to read some time later a better form
Eragon135790 chapter 4 . 8/28
really like the chapter/ff though harry is a bit too open, one should always hav at least 1 or 2 aces up his arms even if one is onyl with allies.
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 7/16
poor tsuna
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 7/16
I wonder if harry will harmonize with reborn
AUTomatic360 chapter 2 . 3/5
I really hate it when I'm interested in a story but I just can't bring myself to read it because it's so repetitive and boring. Like listening to the worst kind of history teacher that just drones on and on about some trivial details, in the most boring voice you can imagine. If you wanted to, you could summarize the first two chapters in maybe 5 paragraphes and not loose any kind of relevant information. If someone where to talk to me like that for a minute, I would scream at them to get to the f**king point already! I can imagine you wrote that way to build up suspense, but after repeating it again and again, my brain just tells me "F**k it! I don't even want to know anymore"...
Safira chapter 4 . 3/2
Please continue your story it's amazing
I hope Harry notices something off about Tsuna and takes his 'Allie' to get a cleansing for his freaking SOUL Block!
Please continue! I've really enjoyed reading this so far.

What if the Black Family already has a group in Italy that being watched over by a Squib branch member who turns the family over to Harry (Leo) Black?
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 12/14/2020
silvery crimson moon chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
I adore this story! It is well written and also has a wonderfully unique story line! I look forward to future continuations!
strdrgn chapter 4 . 10/3/2020
Three chapters of no story and all back ground was a bit boring and I definitely skipped several paragraphs. I hope that you gave finally reached the story now. This should be good if it keeps going with actual story and not just telling of what happened.
Aysa54 chapter 4 . 4/24/2020
I absolutely love the story so far! Great job writing it and I can wait to see where you take it!
bloodshound chapter 4 . 3/17/2020
Um... question.
Isn't Sawada Nana's MARRIED name? So why would Harry, if he's a cousin, be Sawada rather than whatever Nana's pre marriage name was. Just saying...